Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Great... Now I have 2 brand new shift knobs...

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Great... Now I have 2 brand new shift *****...

Well this is a strange turn of events... I put a MOMO **** on my car. It was a Combat **** with an aluminum insert. 3 weeks later, the insert has come unglued, so a call back to the store and they'll replace it with any **** I want. Didn't realize that the existing **** was messed up until I cut my thumb on the loose edge at lunch time. Meanwhile, I decided to change the red stuff in my interior to silver, so I bought a new silver ****. Not thinking my hand was going to be cut up, I thought I would just sell the one that I had. So low and behold, I have two brand new MOMO ***** now, and only 1 stick shift car. One is a Shot Silver (for my Civic), and the other is any **** of my choice. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do with the 2nd one? I guess I'll just have to save one for the next car I buy......[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-07-2002
sometimes i pee when i laugh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
um... gimme...
Old 10-07-2002
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll take it. i'll buy it for 10 bucks. by the way how did the MOMO **** fit. i want to het the MOMO crystal ****. and people have been sayin that MOMO doesn't fit easily in your cars.
Old 10-07-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
The MOMO ***** fit extremely easily into the car. And theres no way in hell I'm selling a $70 **** for 10 bucks
Old 10-08-2002
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, i was kinndin man. cuz i wanna order the red crystal MOMO ****.
Old 10-08-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion

I was hoping that was some kind of joke. The **** is easy, the boot is a biatch. That is, if you put in a MOMO boot with the ****. You have to cut the boot up to fit in the panel (cut the tabs like on the stock one) then screw the **** into the boot before you re-attach the trim panel to the console, and reattach the panel to the console from underneath. It's a pain, but it's well worth it for the looks.

One funny thing I found out... The clips on the stock **** will also clip in underneath the threads inside of the Momo performance boot. So if you just want to get rid of the crappy vinyl boot or change the color of it, there's your option. The RSX ***** should also clip on the same way.
Old 10-08-2002
Registered!!

JoeyCrack is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill give u $25
Old 10-08-2002
2k1
Registered!!

2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Momo ***** are nice