Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chucky is an unknown quantity at this point
help!!

should I paint my wing yellow or blue. And what about the headlights too(yellow, blue, or black)[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] mycar (18 Kb)
Old 08-29-2002
Registered!!

Bulletboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Wing...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-29-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Now that the photo is working (my work computer is screwed up) I would paint the spoiler blue and paint the top of the blade yellow (if 2 tone is an option. That should give the look of carrying the yellow stripe all the way around, and it won't look bad straight on from the side. Paint the headlights blue so they match the rest of the body.
Old 08-29-2002
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
OMG man! WTF did you do? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

I say start over completely! Sorry man, but the blue and yellow just doesn't mix. Yellow only mixes with itself.
Old 08-29-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, Fayettenam is DEEP on this site. I'd say leave the sides yellow, and paint the actual center of the wing blue. That'd look best, color-wise, considering the yellow graphics. As far as the headlights, I'd go with blue. May be just a LITTLE too much yellow. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Edit: Whoa, waitaminit, that car is EBP, isn't it? Can't say I like the color scheme, but the above advice is the best I can give, besides take off all the yellow and try another accent color. But it's your car, put on it what YOU think is hot.
Old 08-29-2002
Registered!!

no the car is yellow and blue and I was wondering if I should paint it yellow or blue
Old 08-29-2002
Registered!!

thanks viz I was thinking about the too much yellow thing
Old 08-29-2002
Registered!!

Briareos is an unknown quantity at this point
HOLY JEEZUS... what happened to your car? It looks like you came down with a case of the dreaded "rice fever". I'm not really dissin your ride, but perhaps you should rethink that wing before you make your car look like a reject from the fast & the furious casting call. just my $.02.
Old 08-29-2002
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
Hey man do what you like to rice your car up....If I was you, I would take all the yellow off.....and leave the car blue...If you want some graphics go with a more conservative color like silver or light grey...Next time dont make the strips so thick.....I dont know what to say when I look at that picture, but do what you like.....