Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

just a tease.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of light
just a tease.....

was gonna wait for it to be a surprise, but im too immature to sit on this any longer, just one pic, no explanation, no information, use your imagination from there, with luck itll all be in by the end of october or so.........

Old 08-26-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mohawkboom is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude I'm starting to really dislike you.. man I'm looking for an Oldskool nintendo..and you have one..and it's hooked up to a TV..but you have the crappy orange zapper..I prefer the grey ones lol... Lookin slick though.. god luck fitting into the trunk..oi..
Old 08-26-2002
Registered!!

WhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of light
actually, i have 6 zappers. cost 75 cents at a second hand game store.

then you pull out the beam focuser..... gives you a range of 3 feet, but even if poinnted away from the duck, it WILL die, as long as its toward the screeen >[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-26-2002
Reppin' "Custom Concepts"

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
subs!!! your gonna install subs!!!!......three of them!!!
Old 08-26-2002
Ben
Registered!!

Ben is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey did you ever finish the whole trunk deal?? well the fiberglassing part? GOT PICS?
Old 08-26-2002
Registered!!

y2k2ciVic is an unknown quantity at this point
ben sharp civic, i like it alot, nice sup box, good luck lil wodia
Old 08-27-2002
Registered!!

trunks been done for awhile, but teh interior panels need more work, it was my first clearcoat project, so i messed it up royally and have to sand it all off and start over. not fun. it would almost work better to GRIND off the clearcoat than to sand it, its laid on so thickly. not fun at all.

what a mess.
Old 08-27-2002
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
WHOA!!! OLD SCHOOL NINTENDO!!! That's sooo sick!!! Damn, I wish I had one. I used to until uh... Well I don't know what happened... Oh well, I miss playin' Super Off Road! That game was sick! Hahah, put hella nitrous. Also Ninja Gaiden or was it Shinobi? Hahah, I ferget Shinobi for Sega and Ninja Gaiden for Nintendo or was it the other way around? Hahah, well too old. LoL. Also Double Dragon!!! I hella liked Double Dragon 3! The ninja dood there was tyte! Hahah!

Oh yeah... Nyce setup on your subs. LoL. Subs under the seat eh'?
Old 08-27-2002
Registered!!

Unstoppable is an unknown quantity at this point
Oooooh so it's so obvious!

You're revamping the rear sets as toilets! Wow what a great idea. Great for those long trips! Don't have to get out of the car to go
Old 08-27-2002
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
[hr]Originally posted by: mohawkboom
Dude I'm starting to really dislike you.. man I'm looking for an Oldskool nintendo..and you have one..and it's hooked up to a TV..but you have the crappy orange zapper..I prefer the grey ones lol... Lookin slick though.. god luck fitting into the trunk..oi..[hr]
I have 2 Nintendos in the boxes right now... one with the gray gun and the other with the orange gun