Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Re-done

Old 07-03-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$treet is an unknown quantity at this point
Re-done

not sure if this picture will show. let me know what you think.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	119_3509060649890_1539491977_n.jpg
Views:	14012
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	83627  
Old 07-03-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re-done

Don't like the body kit, or the paint job. Not sure how I feel about Lamborghini Doors.
Old 07-03-2012
Registered!!

gen3 is an unknown quantity at this point

please re do.
Old 07-04-2012
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

i like =D
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

appreciate it.......always haters lmao...should learn to at least explain yourself gen instead of hateful feedback....it's all good though my cars been in more shows and more magazines then you've read so gl with that...lol..
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

tipnitty is on a distinguished road

Name:  652988aa.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  49.5 KB
Old 07-04-2012
Like WHITE on RICE.

CoMPuLSiVE is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like it man. But it doesn't matter.
It's all you. it's your car and your taste. what should it matter if we like it or not.
Ignore the negative feedback, we all have our own personal taste.
But I DO like the wheels though, still not sure on lambo doors myself. Hmm ^_^
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

BoostedLsvtec will become famous soon enoughBoostedLsvtec will become famous soon enough

gross please redo it and do it right this time. I think your stuck in the fast and the furious days...not being a dick but that thing is gross man ditch the lambo doors and body kit forsure not sure how i feel about the rims hard to say im getting grossed out by the rest of the car.
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough

Haters gonna hate lol...I'm not a fan of the split front bumper, but the rest I like...need to lower it a bit more though
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

BoostedLsvtec will become famous soon enoughBoostedLsvtec will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Aetoc
Haters gonna hate lol...I'm not a fan of the split front bumper, but the rest I like...need to lower it a bit more though
i like how everyone says haters gonna hate when really look at the thing no doubt people are gonna hate it its rice cars like these/owners make us honda owners look bad and thats why everyone calls hondas rice burners prime example this car....build a clean car and it ll be respected.
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by BoostedLsvtec
i like how everyone says haters gonna hate when really look at the thing no doubt people are gonna hate it its rice cars like these/owners make us honda owners look bad and thats why everyone calls hondas rice burners prime example this car....build a clean car and it ll be respected.
Ding ding ding.
Old 07-04-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tipnitty
THIS.

Lambo doors are rediculously lame because they will always be a "wanna be" mod.

Your body kit is horrendous. Your car is ready to off road, you have overplayed ricer halo projectors, and a weird decal scheme.

Believe it or not, There is dirty rice and clean rice.... You have dirty rice. But don't worry it's fixable.
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

probable troll is probable.
Old 07-04-2012
The Boss ;D

94civicd16z6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BoostedLsvtec
ya what he said! did you really build this car yourself?! i'm guessing you bought it like this and got a great deal. but hey, whatever floats your boat (or in your case, burns your rice lol) IMO and your car needs severe

what? did you except me to say "bro that's the baddest civic i ever seen, i wunna build mine like that!"?

Last edited by 94civicd16z6; 07-04-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

Max91 is an unknown quantity at this point

$treet, I can tell you put a lot thought, heart and soul (not to mention money) into that car. I admire that. Personally, I'd drive it to show it off with a few changes. Remember you ask "let me know what you think"

OK

Dislikes:
#1 That "Road Warrior" bumper cover. I'd like racy yet subtle. Cruzin' smooth yet "Let's Go!" BTW, that 1" gap between the cover and fender is pretty noticeable.

#2 The side lips take away from the car. If I were to come up on you on the highway I'd be looking down instead of up at the rest of the car.

#3 UNI wheels. NO WAY! Four lug matched set ONLY. (Factory or other)

#4 Remove the door protectors. Leave the indentions. (I noticed the fender one was missing. The indention looks better)

#5 Side decals. I like 'em, but, they need to line up better at the fender. (take off the door protectors and those sum guns will POP)

#6 Question: Is that a dent behind the passenger side headlight? If so, Id fix it. (Might be just a digital foto thing or too many beers!)

Remember you ask "let me know what you think"
Old 07-05-2012
CO&CA

TFMEX is a jewel in the roughTFMEX is a jewel in the roughTFMEX is a jewel in the rough

IM not a fan. WAY to Ricey for my taste however it looks like you have put a good amount of cash into it.

Im not a fan of the outrageous body kits.
that HUGE gap between your wheel and fender needs to go... MOAR LOW
also I dont like the look of the lambo doors.

What matters is that you like it.... and thats it.
Old 07-05-2012
Registered!!

those of you who actually gave feedback whether good or bad thank you. much appreciated. i don't care if you don't like the car that's find we all have our opinions I've heard good and bad feed. it's been in magazines and more. i think the children on here trash talking are just immature and ignorant. state your opinion but your trash talking a car when yours is stock and you choose to do what everyone else is doing. following everyone. criticize is fine it's how you come about it. should be more respectful. prime example is max. didn't really liked it but explained why he didn't. those who call it a ricer. lmao. gl with that. it's been in multiple magazines so it is far from ricer. and i have changed this look on multiple occasions i enjoy working on my cars trying new things. you can trash talk if you want but it's won shows and won money that's been invested. again if you don't like fine. but going about it trash talking just shows your level of intelligence being ignorance and immaturity. so keep following everyone else thinking your doing a good job being unique. happy fourth.
Old 07-05-2012
Registered!!

oh and that gap will be fixed soon. i was getting rid of my springs but before i did anything else i was looking at new idea's for it. by the way. it's amusing how those of you who trash talk don't even think to ask whats under the hood before you judge so poorly. If your going to trash talk a car make sure you can keep up first. i'm in sc any of you who want to meet on the strip i'm fine with that. for fun or for cash doesn't really matter to me i just enjoy driving. So keep guessing or come find out for yourself.
Old 07-05-2012
Registered!!

it's also amusing i'm getting trashed talked by the only honda forum that over half the people here don't have pictures of there car and more than half have a cold air intake an exhaust tip and rims and feel there car drops 10 in a quarter mile. amusing.
Old 07-05-2012
Registered!!

Actual pictures in a magazine need to be posted now. I call complete horse crap.
Old 07-05-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Actual pictures in a magazine need to be posted now. I call complete horse crap.
Same here.
Old 07-05-2012
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

I'm not a fan of the looks... the wheels are decent.
But what's under the hood can make a huge difference.
So... what are you packing?
Old 07-05-2012
The Boss ;D

94civicd16z6 is an unknown quantity at this point

to start, i apologize for the trash talking. not trying to make enemies and you're right, pretty disrespectful and ignorant just running my mouth (or fingers?). alright, i will state my honest opinion now. you said "those who call it a ricer. lmao. gl with that. it's been in multiple magazines so it is far from ricer."

you're laughing at us calling you a ricer, and we're laughing cause we think you're a ricer; either way a joyous occasion imo. and trust me, "being in multiple magazines" supposedly does not mean your car is far from ricer..

the name under my avatar is "follower..." why? because i own a civic; not a wrx, evo, gtr, or an actual fast car. again, it's a civic. when you or i can honestly beat one of these cars or an actual fast car, then talk. btw i was guessing you were talking about me in the earlier statement.

children on here trash talking? just cause an opinion is not in your favor does not mean it's "trash talking" or that someone is a child.

MY OPINION

1: rear euros and front halo projectors are just not my style of lights.. i think they really degrade your car; it would look much better with another style..

2. lambo doors: lot of people hate em'; i actually think they are alright and nice for getting out of tight spaces. but i saw you had some of the interior parts painted red like the car.. i think this again degrades the car and makes it look cheap..

3. body kit: side and rear looks good, although i don't see a clear rear shot, but the front is ridiculous.

4. graphic: that graphic might be outdated, but i think it is a pretty good looking one. i had the same one on one of my cars in 2000 i think, on the game need for speed (seriously). as someone stated earlier, if you remove the door guards and leave the indent, it would look a lot better loosing that black and having your car completely red and white.

meet you on the track? i might run my car hard on occasion and accelerate fast, but i don't race my car. i have riden and drove a lot of fast cars in my life to know that i have no chance with a lot of cars that actually go to the track. what do i have to prove? loss of gas mileage and ragging my car out? no thanks..

it seems like you have spent a lot of time and money on your car, and it seems that you really like it; this is ALL THAT MATTERS. who has to drive it? who picks up chicks in it? (maybe the last owner when it was stock lol sorry jk) you seem very proud to be in all those car shows and magazine, kudos to you. i admire you trying to be different and i'm sure your car is a head turner. my idea: put a civic body on a crv frame and lift it to the sky; then throw some 35's on it.

since you talk about your car being fast and wanting to race, lets see some under the hood pics; and throw in some interior shots as well.

Last edited by 94civicd16z6; 07-06-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old 07-27-2012
Registered!!

TheFalen is an unknown quantity at this point

Well this is your car rice or not it is your car not ours. I like a clean looking civic my self but I am not on this site to judge your car but to learn how to make my car look and run better. so I see it as a waste of time to sit here on my pc and say mean things about you your car and the models on that mag wtf. this is the reason I dont do forum this is my 2nd day here and I am done. good luck with your ride enjoy it.
Old 07-27-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheFalen
Well this is your car rice or not it is your car not ours. I like a clean looking civic my self but I am not on this site to judge your car but to learn how to make my car look and run better. so I see it as a waste of time to sit here on my pc and say mean things about you your car and the models on that mag wtf. this is the reason I dont do forum this is my 2nd day here and I am done. good luck with your ride enjoy it.
hypocrite.
Old 07-28-2012
Registered!!

SungJin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by $treet
not sure if this picture will show. let me know what you think.

-
i wouldnt call myself a "tuner" or a "mod-er" or however you wanna call it.. I cant say anything about this car really.. my bodykit is pretty similar to it. I like clean looks as much as the next guy; nothing but love to them, but I placed a bomber/R34 kit on mine cuz I just loved it first time i saw it in a car show and some in import-tuner magazine. yeah, people say it's rice and gives other honda's a bad rep. but you know, it's my car, i'll do whatever i want with it; im not building it for your respects; im building mine cuz it's been there for me for 10 years without any kind of mods; now 10 years after it broke down on me and i got into a lot of DIY and mod(s) and proudly say it's running like new.

youtube link: starting the car

Last edited by SungJin; 07-28-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: youtube code wasnt working.. i editted
Old 09-03-2012
Registered!!

B15Fred can only hope to improve

good start so far.
Old 09-04-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SungJin

-
i wouldnt call myself a "tuner" or a "mod-er" or however you wanna call it..
We call you ricer
Old 09-04-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by B15Fred
good start so far.
Wrong.

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
We call you ricer
Correct.
Old 09-04-2012
"Come to terms with your slow *** whip"

rjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the rough

Hahaha. Mods, I think its time to merge this thread with the "post local ricers" thread.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Re-done