Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Yes, this is one of OURs...

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Exclamation Yes, this is one of OURs...

seriously... this guy is really trying hard.

"Yellow brakes? Check. Fake hood vents on the rear fender? Check. Fake chrome locking mechanism? Check. Yanni album?!? Yes, there's a Yanni album there."

there's a video of it on the original article's site.

http://jalopnik.com/5680799/meet-yan...eserves-a-name
Old 11-03-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Muirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the rough
Re: Yes, this is one of OURs...

Old 11-03-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my fu.ck. I just died a little.
Old 11-03-2010
Registered!!

tjg312 is an unknown quantity at this point

it blows my mind to think that the dude actually thinks it looks awesome...
probably spent a shitload of money to ruin the poor car
Old 11-03-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

"$400 at autozone" sounds about right.. lol
Old 11-04-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I like it.
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

I would prefer a whale tail to all of that crap on that thing!

That thing is hideous!

That has to be located near the Mexican Border!
Old 11-04-2010
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Lol.There's no wing on the back.I wonder what the guy who drives the 350Z in the background would think of it.
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

kyle_l88 will become famous soon enoughkyle_l88 will become famous soon enough

Hmm this has given me awesome IDEAS!? I'm SOO doing my car this way! NOT.. lol
Old 11-04-2010
B18C1

Deleon2c is an unknown quantity at this point

What The !?!? Oh Wow.....I Don't even Know What 2 Say...I Guess Every Sticker/Chrome Outline/Fake Hood Vent Gives Him 3-5 HP Each, And That Hidious Black Skirt Thingy Has to Push out at Least 10 HP N Aerodynamicz! He Says Don't Question Him, He Knows what He's Doin.......PPpppffftttt Hahaha! Whata Genius.
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

rallyered12 is an unknown quantity at this point

What type of person would do that to any car.... A Genius
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

PacosTacos88 is an unknown quantity at this point

[head explode]
Old 11-04-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the type of **** that gives civic drivers a bad rep...

On a side note, it might look better with some aggressive rims

Did you guys see the Dragon Vette?
Old 11-04-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002

Or moar decals!
Old 11-04-2010

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002

i vote for more chrome....

hey, it could be worst... it could be a neon.
Old 11-04-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi

Old 11-04-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi

Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

I like how every seam in the body is ined with a chrome lip! Hilarious!

I thought I had a car that got me pulled over. I would pull that thing over in a heartbeat if I where a cop!
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

WTF!!! Chrome bra trim!!! LOL!!!
Old 11-04-2010
Trance Addict

MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light

What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Old 11-05-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

How'd my car get on here!?
Old 11-05-2010
Administrator
Administrator

I uploaded it, Tom
Old 11-05-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha.. just glad to know I'm getting some recognition! But anyway, all kidding aside... that's the ugliest civic I've ever seen. I like how he's integrated the bra as a performance mod.
Old 11-05-2010
Registered!!

02_d17a1_dx is an unknown quantity at this point

I see its got a TN tag, I really hope they go to the summer IA meet, Ive gotta see this in person.
Old 11-06-2010
Registered!!

Did you guys notice the LED strip running along the dash?

HAhaha this thing is better everytime I look at it!
Old 11-06-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Oh Christ, I did not.. That's freakin comedy
Old 11-13-2010
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

All it needs is four fat chicks and he's good to go
Old 11-13-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Originally Posted by Tragedy
All it needs is four fat chicks and he's good to go
Or Borat
Old 11-14-2010
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

this thing made my night!!!!! it's soooo ugley i like it, kinda like a pug, lol

\and what's wrong with yellow brakes?
Old 11-14-2010

Originally Posted by mac25
this thing made my night!!!!! it's soooo ugley i like it, kinda like a pug, lol

\and what's wrong with yellow brakes?
where do u want me to start?

haha jk jk

Quick Reply: Yes, this is one of OURs...