Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

NEW HERE! i need some help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SleepinBeaut is an unknown quantity at this point
NEW HERE! i need some help!

hi guys i'm new to the site and hoping for some actaul good insight which google cannot seem to give me.

i recently purchase a 1990 civic dx hatch which i bought knowingly with a cracked head and/or other motor issues.

the motor blew not too long ago and i need some help finding exactly which engines i can do a direct swap with.
any help is appreciated

Old 09-29-2010
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW HERE! i need some help!

you should google more. it took me like 5 minutes to find. i'm pretty sure your engine is a 1990 D15B2 (not 100% on that). best bet is to go to a honda dealership and ask what engine is in your car.
Old 09-29-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

Your best beat for a direct bolt in with your mounts is the ZC. The only other thing you will need is wire harness and ecu.
Old 09-29-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Should be '88-'91 models.