Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Introducing " The Mini Lee"

Old 08-25-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chuckklr04 will become famous soon enough
Introducing " The Mini Lee"

Take one $500 buck 1990 civic si with 186k miles. Paint orange with 2 cans yellow and 1 can red walmart rustoleuem.
Apply $140 worth of graphics.

And you get this head turner.

Last edited by chuckklr04; 08-25-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-25-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: Introducing " The Mini Lee"

Can we get pics of it jumpin a bridge?
Old 08-25-2010
Registered!!

L3IX is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL thats awsome!!! ive been told by a few people to do that to my civic
Old 08-25-2010
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

are the heads turning towards the car...? i like it but not too sure about the Confederate flag. i mean i'm german and proud but you don't see me with a german flag from 1942 on my car, lol.
Old 08-26-2010
Registered!!

crossfire is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess he was tryin the dukess of hazzard theme look.. If you like it that way then good for you. I think it would be ok without the flag but that's just me. Great Job!
Old 08-26-2010
Registered!!

20_CiViC_02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw isn't that cute.

Tell me it has the horn...
Old 08-26-2010
Registered!!

Nosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the rough

What?!!! No Daisy in dukes posing next to the General?

We've been robbed!
Old 08-26-2010
Registered!!

Old 08-26-2010
Registered!!

You should shine up those moldings to bring out the car a little.
Old 08-26-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by crossfire
You should shine up those moldings to bring out the car a little.
Will do
Old 08-26-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Man, I miss my old SI. Didn't look like that tho. lol
Old 08-26-2010
Trance Addict

MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light

This is the one time I don't really mind that flag(even though I personally hate it). I like it, but could go either way with the flag I suppose. Although the car wouldn't really be the same. But the flag is on the roof. How many people are actually gonna see it? I remember someone was driving around in a car with the DoH horn. He drove around our college area like 5 times on purpose honking it. It was classic.

Last edited by MelJ; 08-26-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-26-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mac25
are the heads turning towards the car...? i like it but not too sure about the Confederate flag. i mean i'm german and proud but you don't see me with a german flag from 1942 on my car, lol.
I'm with you, I don't like the confederate flag even if its part of the theme.
No matter what context the flag is used in it doesn't change what the flag represents.
Old 08-27-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MindBomber
I'm with you, I don't like the confederate flag even if its part of the theme.
No matter what context the flag is used in it doesn't change what the flag represents.

The flag represents history.

Like it or not the South seceded because of state rights. Much like what is going on now. States are being told by the feds not to defend themselves from Illegals crossing the border.

Do I like it when gang looking thugs are wearing Malcom X t shirts and caps, and blasting racist rap? No, but I respect their right to wear it and play it.
Old 08-27-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Last edited by MindBomber; 08-28-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 08-27-2010
Registered!!

The south seceded over the right to own individuals as property, the confederate flag is a representation of that desire. Spin it however you want, but Charles Manson, didn't tattoo a swastika on his forehead cause he's a WW2 history buff; this is no different.

Also, I'm not familiar with any "racist rap" could you sight an example?

Not true, The North owned slaves too and was the last to free their slaves after the civil war btw.

You see a swastika on my car?

I'm not a fan of rap music, but I have heard it blaring next to me.What do they mean by kill whitey and the police?

Last edited by chuckklr04; 08-27-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 08-27-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Last edited by MindBomber; 08-28-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 08-27-2010
Registered!!

I'm Canadian, so my familiarity to the civil war is relatively limited. The South succeeded from the union over the right to own slaves, the North agreed to relinquish the right to own slaves; could you tell me exactly whats not true?

Now, for a small music history lesson.
The punk band INDK, had prominent anarchist, atheist, anti-racist, anti-facist, anti-sexist and anti-homophobic themes that they based their lyrics on. The INDK, song lyric "Kill Whitey" refers to rebelling against corporate CEO's, politicians and authority figures in general; most of whom are fat old white guys. The lyric you perceived as racist is actually the complete inverse.
You need to do some research on the North before any more posting.

The North kept slaves also to the very end and beyond. Both North and South offered Slaves freedom if they fought.

You mind if I cross the Cd border for free health care, food stamps,housing and a cash job?

What does a Punk band have to with Rap?
Old 08-27-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Last edited by MindBomber; 08-28-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-27-2010
Registered!!

"Dude, I was explaining the lyric "kill whitey and the police" to you; the lyric you quoted as being a racist rap lyric!"

That song you mentioned is sung by a "Punk" band not a "Rapper". I'm sure it's not the only song with similar lyrics spouting that filth. Pay attention to what is being written

"I'm not going to debate this any further with you. I didn't come to a civic site to debate the morals of the Confederate army."

Then do not comment on a foreign country/flag whose history you did not bother to research.

"I'm not sure what your intentions were with your Canada comment, but we don't have food stamps; social housing is only provided to those who are desperately poor; and if you want a job you'll need to pay taxes. Sorry, but we charge our foreign visitors for health care.[/QUOTE]"

The Southern states of America are forced to pay (by the federal Goverment) for all those benefits for illegal immigrates/minorities. So, before you call us racist, remember that we take care of the all minorities that Canada would have jailed if they jumped the Cd border fence.

Last edited by chuckklr04; 08-27-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-28-2010
Registered!!

Man this paintjob / custom car thread turned out to a history thread.. Lol keep the facts coming.
Old 08-30-2010

mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

it doesn't matter what the flag ment. it matters in a contemperary sence, it matters what the flag means in modern times. just like the **** flag. the swastika is a nordic symbol. it is the sign for the sun (kinda funny considering japan also had a rising sun, lol). just like the double "s" runes for the ss. the rune for the sound s, has the meaning success or victory when used in magic or devination and was adopted by the ss. the swastika was used around the world for hundreds of years. the swastika inverted is also a buddhist sign, this is why you somtimes see images and statues of buddha with a swastika on his head. but back to my point. it doesn't matter what the icon represented, iconography changes with the times. the swastika has been changed to be viewed as an icon for racism. unfortinatly, so to has the confederate flag. even if this is not what it originally stude for, in modern times people use that flag for white supremist movements.
Old 09-04-2010
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

I can hear the banjo.
Old 09-06-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Nosepicker
What?!!! No Daisy in dukes posing next to the General?

We've been robbed!

Last edited by chuckklr04; 09-06-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Old 09-06-2010
Registered!!

And the banjos are silenced.......cricket.........cricket........

Old 09-06-2010
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

dat ***
Old 09-06-2010

nice lookin ladies yu got there!