How do you not just become another loud Honda - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2009   #1
Registered!!

bobehud is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy How do you not just become another loud Honda

Hey all
New to the import scene...im 50 love cars..run shops for a living so that's a perk-picked up a 2000 Hatch that had the whole B16A2 conversion a few nice bolt ons.Peppy little car.

When i did american iron i knew how just dont drive a belly button car...did i just buy the belly button car of the import world..?
bobehud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009   #2
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How do you not just become another loud Honda

if i new what you were talking about i mite be inclined to take offence . we prefer to call them ricer's the ones with uge aluminium wings lambo doors and loud fart can mufflers that want to race anything in site even soccer moms in mini vans but no you didn't buy a how you say a belly button car if you keep it clean and simple no crazy body kits and stick on vents.
lowlife9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #3
Registered!!

Bloody Arro is an unknown quantity at this point

Most "ricers" have the loud exhaust that sounds like crap (I.E.: Fart cannon).

What I have in my 97 is 2¼" catback piping with a Flowmaster muffler. Gives it a nice, sporty, hum.
Bloody Arro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #4
Registered!!

ionsysad is an unknown quantity at this point
Eu Neuwagen car

Choosing a car is bit difficult , since in the market wide range of cars are available. You need to consult an expert who can compare different branded cars. I prefer Eu Neuwagen to consult and get the right brand. EU Neuwagen
ionsysad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009   #5
Registered!!

BRENT 94 EG is an unknown quantity at this point

if i was you i would putt a greddy exhaust on it...can't go wrong with greddy..

i have a 2 1/2 catback greddy exhaust for sale actually!!

let me know if your interested..
BRENT 94 EG is offline   Reply With Quote