New member 88 ef. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2009   #1
Registered!!

direction88 is an unknown quantity at this point
New member 88 ef.

Hey everyone

I am new to the forum but not new to Honda. I recently purchased an 88 Civic hatch with a B18B from a 94 integra with the Hydro tranny. The car itself is pretty beat to hell but the price was right and it will get me through the winter. I plan to find a clean 91si shell in either black or white and swap the good stuff over. I have owned 2 gen1 CRXs in the past, one with an 88 integra engine that was decently quick. Anyway nice to meet all of you! Here are a couple pics of my 88.

Name:  civic003.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  53.2 KB

Name:  civic001.jpg
Size:  62.5 KB

Rather than dent the frame rail the PO decided to cut out a section and weld steel in
Name:  civic005.jpg
Size:  170.3 KB
direction88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #2
Registered!!

Staninator is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New member 88 ef.

The motor looks like it's in decent condition. It's okay though just get that new shell and it will be pristine! Nice to meet you too!
Staninator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #3
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New member 88 ef.

looks good just needs some wax
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote