Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Pics of my ride, opnions please.

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
batman900 will become famous soon enough
Pics of my ride, opnions please.

1ST: I know the pics suck because my phone sucks.

2ND: I know everyone will hate the rear altezas but they match the headlights and go with the white.

3RD: Its an 03 EX with 57k on it and I will probably be driving it till the wheels fall off.

Ok well ive done a lot of mods like a bunch of bushings, strut bar, cat back, SRI, SS, sound system, ect ect but what I really want now is some more style. The wheels are good looking for factory but maybe some aftermarket 17s would look better?? I WILL NOT be droping the car, I live in Oklahoma and it almost scrapes some areas at stock. So maybe that and a double din dvd player ?? Seat covers ?? H.I.Ds On a side note the suspension still feels stiff but I also may go with the tokico blues just for a small performance and ride quality boost ???

School refund money is just a few short weeks away so im trying to decide before then. For some un godly reason there are like 20 7th gen coupes in this town so I want to be different and look umm classy?

Thanks all !
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	11111111111.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	77048   Click image for larger version

Name:	2222222.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	77049   Click image for larger version

Name:	33333.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	77050  
Old 08-01-2009
Registered!!

wallydude03 will become famous soon enough
Re: Pics of my ride, opnions please.

If i had that car i would put a 04 05 style rear bumper and 04 05 style tail lights in back. Other than that the car looks good man. Especially those alloys
Old 08-01-2009
Registered!!

03civiclxcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

its up to you...if want some style get aftermarket wheels and if you get 17s it will ride little rough..17s will look good....and the double din dvd player that'll be awesome but its your car and its up to you what you wanna get....imo dvd player would be awesome.
Old 08-02-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks good
Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

Ty, ya I almost cant bring myself to replace the wheels because they look so pretty when clean but aftermarket is tempting. Good idea on the 04-05 tails, those do look good I just hated the stock with the sideways horse shoes. I also hate the rear bumper and would love an 04-05, I thought about just getting the aero kit lip for it since it sounds easyier and possibly cheaper ?? The rear just sits up so much higher than the rest of the car and has no shape.
Would it look ok with just a rear lip to kinda even out the body ??

Thanks guys, think ill just do the double din dvd, fix the rear, h.i.d lights, and maybe the 04-05 tails.

Reply about the rear lip only idea though pls.
Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i would start by removing that pin stripe and definitely lower the car. and sorry but those tails got to go 04 tails ftw the wheels look good but after market would look better get 16s not 17s. and the dvd player gets old after awhile trust i don't even use mine anymore.

Last edited by lowlife9; 08-02-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

Ya the dvd player is mostly just going to be for bling lol I need a new deck anyway for ipod hook up.

On a side note does anyone know of any seat covers that fit decently ?? The walmart ones are junk and dont fit for crap. Also whats the opinion on just a rear lip to even things out ???
Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

www.coverking.com for the seat cover. and just the rear lip won't balance it out you need skirts also.

Last edited by lowlife9; 08-02-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

ahailey will become famous soon enough

full lip kit would look better, definitely go with it, some HID's, 04-05 tails, and some rsx leathers and i think you'll be set
Old 08-03-2009
Registered!!

Thanks everyone. On the seat covers web site it asks if my seats are 50/50 bucket or 60/40 split. Do yall know which it is >< I dont understand.
Old 08-03-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by batman900
Thanks everyone. On the seat covers web site it asks if my seats are 50/50 bucket or 60/40 split. Do yall know which it is >< I dont understand.
im not 100 percent but threw process of elimination i would go by if i do or do not have side air bags.
Old 08-03-2009
Registered!!

ahailey will become famous soon enough

hey batman did you get my pm?
Old 08-03-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all

first thing is first. get rid of that HIDEOUS pin stripe down the car. i personally love the fat 5 rims you have. my sister had them on her 04 civic and i was tempted to switch her rims with mine one day but she didnt want any of that haha. all you should do with your car exterior right now is get the full aero lip kit, or if possible, try to get the oem lip kit from the 01-03 model (like me and gearbox have) especially with it being white. it will add such a nice touch to the car. if you put on only the front or only the back i dont think it would look good. i personally think the aero lip kit looks insanely nice on a white car, and the oem lip kit would look even better (i havent ever seen one on a white car so that would be sick). i would kill to have that white on my car, but they only ever came out with a few white ones here in the 01-03 but they were lx models, or on the 04-05 reverb editions which are also pretty much an lx. maybe add an hid kit.
Old 08-04-2009
Registered!!

Lol the pin stripe is much much more subtle in real life than that horrible pic makes it out to look like. But I do like a clean ride so what would be the best way to get it off ?? Also would you remove the mud flaps ??

As for the lip kit, I have always been in love with them but uggg over 1k for it with paint and in my town with stock height I scrape the front comming out of taco bell, and I scrape the bottom going into a few buisness parking lots.

Btw there are only 2 of the million of 7th gen coupes in this town that have the lip kits, a blue and a white one at stock height. Both of them look like the front is about to come off from being slammed into somthing so many times >< I really want one but im scared to break it.

Last edited by batman900; 08-04-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Old 08-04-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all

if its actually that bad, dont do it man. youre just wasting time, money, and going to have a broken heart at the end. nothing like seeing a good thing get destroyed. if its that bad where you live dont bother getting a kit and dont lower it. theres a lot you can still do without doing body work to make your car look good.

as for the pin stripe...there has to be a girl in your life that has a blowdryer. get it and crank it right up and its just a matter of getting the first little tiny bit up with your finger nail and it will peel right off. just make sure you peel only what youve heated up so it will take you about 10 minutes to do each side.

i cant tell from that pic if you have stock headlights that are cleared, or if those are aftermarket. have you thought of an hid kit? also, maybe smoke your tail lights?
Old 08-04-2009
Registered!!

They are aftermarket from Egay, a lot of people on here seem to have the same ones, and ya H.I.Ds are on the list.

Is there anything I can do suspension wise to give the car a smoother ride? Example: A nice thud when hitting these rough roads like an 8th gen instead of the bang/rattle this stiff OEM provides?

& ty about the blow dryer tip ill get it done soon, what about the mud flaps? stay or go?
Old 08-04-2009
Registered!!

gowen should not be trustedgowen should not be trusted

Originally Posted by batman900
This is referring to your back seat. Pretty sure that a coupe is 50/50 I know my sedan in 60/40. When you fold your back seat down if one side is bigger than the other it is 60/40 if the are the same then it is 50/50.

P.S. Keep the fat fives

Last edited by gowen; 08-04-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-10-2009
Registered!!

DolceGirly is an unknown quantity at this point

very nice car...like the alteezas
Old 08-10-2009
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Clean vic Tail lights are goofy, but some like it like that. Driving smoothly with drop > no drop