Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Im getting new rims!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Street Kings will become famous soon enoughStreet Kings will become famous soon enough
Re: Im getting new rims!!!!

Originally Posted by Honda05
dude give me a break i just went to your profile and everything you have on your car is dirt cheap.. id rather rock a kia then drive what you have on your car.. did you name your car ebay? I mean ****, your rocking NEONS under the car and under your seats.. RICER!!!!
Dude don't sweat it man, it'll still look Dope. Although I ****in love ur current setup but I guess ur right since u had em on for a while ur kinda tired of looking at em and want some change. I understand where u commin from and honestly if I had a blue pearl ur current rims wud've been mine by now
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

itl look sick. and what about its his car so he does what he wants? i wish i could afford real rims. lmfao. for now im all about rotas
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

mickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the rough

I've seen the rims ur guna get. Its pretty clean. I saw them rolling on the fwy once and the liplooks nice. Clean choice man.*thumbs up*
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

Honda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lowlife9
lol fail got rid of all but the rims no more rice i don't want to look like your car.i wised up.and i got the 16/8 on a 205/40/16 instead im just trying to be diffrent thats what your always whining rite lol.
Dude your just a straight up hater. Ive read all the **** you wrote in other threads and you bash on everyones car.. How about you just shut the **** up cause i really dont ****ing like you..
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

Honda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Street Kings
Dude don't sweat it man, it'll still look Dope. Although I ****in love ur current setup but I guess ur right since u had em on for a while ur kinda tired of looking at em and want some change. I understand where u commin from and honestly if I had a blue pearl ur current rims wud've been mine by now
I love the new rims.. Just that lowlife9 piece of **** gets under my skin cause hes a hater and cant afford anything nice for his car

Last edited by Honda05; 05-22-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mickeycivic04
I've seen the rims ur guna get. Its pretty clean. I saw them rolling on the fwy once and the liplooks nice. Clean choice man.*thumbs up*
Tell that to lowlife9 cause apparently nobody has them cause hes never seen them in person or on anyones car
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point

You said people in CT are out of the loop, what does that mean? I'm in MA and people out here in MA, CT, NY, NH, have really clean cars that are functional because they have to be and alot of us use the less is more theory or we set up our cars for handling which I think is one of the only good things to do with a stock engine Civic.

Your obviously into show cars and your good at it cause it's a really nice car no rice at all. I would just be scared I'd get sick of those rims real fast and I'm not crazy about there shade of Gold, I like more of a Bronze.

As far as your rims, they definatly stand out and there a clean design and it's nice to see someone doing something different than whats on the cover of Honda Tuning, like they said in this months issue, we need to find the rims of tomorro today, not just keep buying clasic styles from years ago.

I've had Rotas, Tenzos, Racing Harts and 5zigens and honestly, the Racing harts were garbage, clear coat peeled, dents on the inside, dents on the outside, the Rotas took everything I threw at them and there well worth the money, 5zigens were good and the Tenzos never peeled, small dents on the deep outer lip but the Racing Harts I special ordered from Japan were the worst and they cost me $350 ea for 17's. in like 1998! lol
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

whoa i never said people in CT were out of the loop bro.. I said lowlife9 is garbage and buys cheap *** **** for his car.. Im sure there are nice cars up north, your right about the handling part cause of the snow i guess or something.. They make my rims in bronze but when my buddy ordered them he talked to guy who works for TI cause he said the bronze looked like **** and they discontinued them.. Ive had konigs, enkies, drags and never had any problems with either brand.. ive gone through the black faze, the gunmetal faze, the gold with chrome lip faze, now im on the neo chrome lip.. i got gold cause it goes really well with the blue..

Im not hating on anyone up north except for that one guy cause hes rude and bashes everyones car on the site and that just isnt right at all to me.. I appreciate you understanding where im coming from in this whole thing cause barley anyone on here doesnt understand i guess. i dunno

Last edited by Honda05; 05-22-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

stop whining you littel baby ive never bashed any ones car you think everyone is going to like your rainbow rims .
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

dude yes you have.. ive read alot of **** you put in peoples threads.. You hate on everything.. oh i know there are gonna be haters on the rims im getting.. Just people like you make not even wanna come on this site.. cause your just a straight dick
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

ahhh no ive never bashed someones ride sorry
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

yeah ok.. i feel like im talking to the smartest kid with down syndrome
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

now your just being plain rude
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

mickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the rough

Tell that to lowlife9 cause apparently nobody has them cause hes never seen them in person or on anyones car
I seen it on a tc. And it looks nice.lol And don't worry about negative comments. Its ur money. And ur guna be rocking them. So yea. Be happy=).LOL
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

oh im not worried at all.. i know its gonna look nice.. i just dont like lowlife9
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by widegts
The reason why you havnt seen them is because you live in CT, which is a ******* state... Your out of the loop. Either way they are better than the rims you suggested period. What are you rockin iconZZZ?! pepboy special? ebay no names?
ignorant *** comment.. one of the best em2's that I've seen is from ct

Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by speedricerx
ignorant *** comment.. one of the best em2's that I've seen is from ct

If only you knew what he drove.. im not saying what but i know it can beat that civic or keep up cause i dont know whats done to the k20
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

he is just an ignorant person that gets all whiny and but hurt when some one gives there opinion .
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

blah blah blah. dude just stop writing in the thread
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

fiend is an unknown quantity at this point

can't wait to seem them on your car, post pics as soon as they are, i really like those rims
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by fiend
can't wait to seem them on your car, post pics as soon as they are, i really like those rims
Im not gonna post them on this site
Old 05-22-2009
Registered!!

im sorry i take it all back those rims will look super duper on your car.is that better???
Old 05-23-2009
Registered!!

haha i dont care.. im ****ing wasted right now
Old 05-23-2009
Registered!!

em2suprcivc is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyway...i think the rims look good, hope you like them on ur car as much as you do by themselves on a different note, im rockin a set of tenzos, the first wheel out of the 2 offered to you on pg 1 and i gotta say, im not disappointed, especially since im shoppin on a budget, had em over 17 months now. To each there own, im personally sayin i like them
Old 05-23-2009
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

If only you knew what he drove.. im not saying what but i know it can beat that civic or keep up cause i dont know whats done to the k20
what does that have anything to do with his ignorant *** comment?

btw i said i liked the rims..
Old 05-23-2009
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

how much for the new rims? you said expensive...how expensive.?
Old 05-23-2009
Registered!!

Im not saying how much cause i will **** for the price.. People telling me oh thats not expensive or you just wasted your money blah blah blah
Old 05-23-2009
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about

Show us a picture or kill this thread. It's pointless without pics.
Old 05-23-2009
Registered!!

there $1,200 dollars on wheelfire way to much.
Old 05-23-2009
Registered!!

lilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond reputelilmidget08 has a reputation beyond repute

who cares how much he paid for them. lets just see them. if he likes them thats all that matters. hell for all we know he might mount them up and realize that he himself doesnt like them. who cares. i love the wheels on my car but a lot of people dont. ill get over it .

Quick Reply: Im getting new rims!!!!