Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

PaCiFiKbAllA's EM2 **Updated Info** w/ Pics! (56k ..no way!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PaCiFiKbAllA's EM2

yeah i know...i'll pay to get it done. i sure wish all my engine components were 41,xxx miles old though..that'd be sweet.
Old 06-18-2009
Registered!!

EM2love can only hope to improve

Hey did you drop it at all? In the recent pics it looks lower unless it's just me. Really nice and clean car by the way.
Old 06-19-2009
Registered!!

PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute

no i didn't drop it yet...its the angle and the contrast that make it look lowered. but i will soon be getting my eibach pro coilovers soon! woot! And thanks for the compliments!
Old 06-19-2009
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Also noticed your car is an auto..how you like that lol...My car is an auto and at times i dont car but at times i wish i could go a bit faster..then again its a civic and my car looks clean
Old 06-19-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MidnightCivic
Also noticed your car is an auto..how you like that lol...My car is an auto and at times i dont car but at times i wish i could go a bit faster..then again its a civic and my car looks clean
yeah, i wish they would have made it a 1.8 DOHC, but oh well. i used to be all into builiding at one point, then i decided to go for looks. my car is fast enough when it wants to be
Old 06-19-2009

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PaCiFiKbAllA
yeah, i wish they would have made it a 1.8 DOHC, but oh well. i used to be all into builiding at one point, then i decided to go for looks. my car is fast enough when it wants to be

yep i know what yah mean looking nice on the build
Old 06-19-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks nice i love that cluster
Old 07-29-2009
Registered!!

Thumbs up Tokico D-Specs & Eiback Sportlines = SEX!

well, the time has come to finally lower my em2. its been a damn long time since i wanted to do that, and now the time has come.

Just an update for you guys following the build of my em2... i found an awesome deal on both my springs and shocks:

Eibach Springs = $186 shippped
Tokico D-Specs = $449 shipped
Total = $635

anyways my stuff arrived while i was at werk last nite...i can't wait to throw these bad boys on. enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Tokico D-Specs & Eibach Sportlines:

Upon opening the box:

Tokico D-Spec Tool:

Tokico Fronts:

Tokico Rears:

Tokico D-Specs (All 4):

Eibach Sportlines:

Eibach spring:

-------------------------------------------

Now I just gotta run and get my camber kit, come back up to town and slap them on soon.
Old 07-29-2009
Registered!!

Cleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bman11
ur wife is hot
+1 to rep.
Old 07-30-2009
Registered!!

Re: PaCiFiKbAllA's EM2 **Updated Info**

^^ thanks for the wifey comments.

i gotta get my car together for the NorCal Bonfire Meet! Woot!
Old 07-30-2009
Registered!!

dubD02CiViC is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice car...i love how you don't have the side moldings. looks good
Old 07-30-2009
Registered!!

thanks man. and i believe that all EX coupes do not come with side moulding though I could be wrong.
Old 07-30-2009
Registered!!

JagerVR4 is an unknown quantity at this point

so when are you gonna complete your exhaust? like engine-back. cause there is a term people use when JUST a can is put on :P and it rhymes with rice. clean car though
Old 07-30-2009
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
satinsilvervic will become famous soon enough

hey i have the same suspension set up. good choice
Old 07-31-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by JagerVR4
so when are you gonna complete your exhaust? like engine-back. cause there is a term people use when JUST a can is put on :P and it rhymes with rice. clean car though
i don't know what ur talkin bout partna...my exhaust is an original Apexi N1 Full Catback...the original canister had a loose weld inside and kept rattling..i cut the canister off and that is why i now have a Magnaflow canister.

My car rhymes with rice, its called nice!

Last edited by PaCiFiKbAllA; 07-31-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Old 07-31-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by satinsilvervic
hey i have the same suspension set up. good choice
how does it ride man? I assume it handles hella smooth. let me know what dampening settings u got on ur ride so i can get an idea. thanks.
Old 07-31-2009
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
satinsilvervic will become famous soon enough

it rides great and handles even better. i hevent adjusted the dampening in a while i dont remember whats its set at but ill find out and let you know
Old 08-01-2009
Registered!!

right on bro...i appreciate it.
Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

JagerVR4 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah? my apologies then, the pipe that you can see in the one pic just seemed small, like stock small. i need a new gauge pod for my hatch
Old 08-10-2009
Registered!!

Re: PaCiFiKbAllA's EM2 **Updated Info** w/ Pics! (56k ..no way!)

This update should have been posted Saturday, but I was outta town. So here it is. Just this past Friday, I met with Spoon ES2 (Vic), and he helped assist puttin' on the springs/shocks along wit his homie. Victor is a very generous dude and I thank him for letting us use his garage for some suspension mods.

He's a young cat, with an awesome knowledge of 7th gens. Anyways, thanks again bro...enjoy the pics!

BEFORE PICS:

DURING INSTALL:

FINALLY DROPPED!

\

AND FINALLY...SNEAK PEAK...18" WORK EUROLINES W/STRETCHED TIRES!

Big props again to Victor aka Spoon ES2 for hooking me up wit the install..and big ups to his homie John for the assistance. Awesome work Victor! These springs/shox are friggin awesome!
Old 08-10-2009
Registered!!

Old 08-10-2009
Registered!!

Hughey974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah man now thats much better, I was wondering what was going on with the steel oem stuff but i see now it was worth the wait. Props man
Old 09-22-2009
Registered!!

So my next mod I currently did was install my WeatherTech Visors...next up on my list is my Tsunami Roof Spoiler and Deck Lid Spoiler. Hope you guys dig it!

Right Side:

Angle Left Side:

Left Side:

Corner Front Angle:

For the photoshop peeps or anyone who cares, these pics were not edited...I just resized them.

Last edited by PaCiFiKbAllA; 09-22-2009 at 06:58 AM. Reason: .....
Old 09-22-2009

WeatherTech Visors FTW!!!
Old 10-09-2009
Registered!!

SIMONETTE is an unknown quantity at this point

am i allowed to say your wife is sexy or is that wrong?
Old 10-09-2009
Registered!!

Staninator is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you smoke the taillights yourself? Also what method did u use if you did? The spray over the already existing clear plastic or did you sand it and then do all the good stuff for a professional job?
Old 10-10-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by SIMONETTE
am i allowed to say your wife is sexy or is that wrong?
lol..no its not wrong dude.

Originally Posted by Staninator
Did you smoke the taillights yourself? Also what method did u use if you did? The spray over the already existing clear plastic or did you sand it and then do all the good stuff for a professional job?
yeah i did them myself. i used the never-done-this-before-oh-****-here-i-go method..i used Krylon Fusion black spray paint (made specially for plastic..no need for sanding,etc.)...and i did spray over directly over the tail light without prepping it. i used about 8 coats of black and 5 of clear coat. i'm thinking about wet sanding it though, re-painting, and buffing it out for that ultra glossy look.

if ur wondering, i taped off the reverse light (white part) with electrical tape..came out clean i think.
Old 10-11-2009
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point

K I've got so many questions.

What's up with the grille? It really works.

How did you paint the hubcaps?

Where can I get those window visors?

Did that silver trim on the interior come stock? If not, where'd you get it? eBay?

I've got an SSM coupe as well and this is a really nice way to make SSM less boring.
Old 10-11-2009
Registered!!

Staninator is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i did them myself. i used the never-done-this-before-oh-****-here-i-go method..i used Krylon Fusion black spray paint (made specially for plastic..no need for sanding,etc.)...and i did spray over directly over the tail light without prepping it. i used about 8 coats of black and 5 of clear coat. i'm thinking about wet sanding it though, re-painting, and buffing it out for that ultra glossy look.

if ur wondering, i taped off the reverse light (white part) with electrical tape..came out clean i think.
Oh okay I got you dude. I was wondering because I've been debating if I should smoke my altezza's... But I did find a really good tutorial a while ago fo the professional job. I'll give you the link:http://smoke-tail-lights.howtocar.net/tutorial.html Good luck Killa!
Old 10-12-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Awjvail
K I've got so many questions.

What's up with the grille? It really works.

How did you paint the hubcaps?

Where can I get those window visors?

Did that silver trim on the interior come stock? If not, where'd you get it? eBay?

I've got an SSM coupe as well and this is a really nice way to make SSM less boring.
Aight...i'll answer your q's in order.

The grill I decided to throw on cause there was too much SSM flowing in the front. The grill is an OEM NHBP grill off of a 01-03 coupe..you can get them on ebay for cheap.

I painted the hubs the same way I painted my tail lights. I used Krylon Fusion. Put about 8-10 coats of black and 5-6 coats of clear coat (to prevent chipping).

You can get the visors from: http://www.weathertech.com/

Just search for your make and model on top.

And finally...No, the silver trim did not come with my car..I spray painted them on...they were originally black. But after I think about it, I think I'mma go back to black soon...I didn't prep the inserts either..I just cleaned it real good, did a few coats here and there, slapped them back in, and bam! I was done.

Keep us posted about ur ride man..get some "in progress" pics posted soon.

Originally Posted by Staninator
Oh okay I got you dude. I was wondering because I've been debating if I should smoke my altezza's... But I did find a really good tutorial a while ago fo the professional job. I'll give you the link:http://smoke-tail-lights.howtocar.net/tutorial.html Good luck Killa!

Thanks for the link man. I already had a pdf on how to do it though...although, more info helps...gives us more ideas on the various steps you can take to smoke the tails. if u want my opinion, sell the altezzas, and revert back to stock! otherwise, let us know how they came out after u smoke them!

Quick Reply: PaCiFiKbAllA's EM2 **Updated Info** w/ Pics! (56k ..no way!)