Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

NorCal Meet Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really nice
Re: NorCal Meet Pics!!!

Thats clean

Last edited by Honda05; 10-31-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 10-31-2008
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about

wow! that was retarded... i didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that...

don't hate. that's the message if you haven't gotten it by now...

the parts you have may be worth more than your car, but your still a ricer because everyone has them. that was your buddy's point. and, you must be as blind as your buddy, because as azunem2 stated all the cars that have front lips have sideskirts and 04-05 rear bumpers, which in my OPINION flows pretty well. if you just want to show off your riced out car, please start your own thread.
Old 10-31-2008
Registered!!

Honda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really niceHonda05 is just really nice

blah blah blah

Last edited by Honda05; 10-31-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-31-2008
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by redem2
wow! that was retarded... i didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that...

don't hate. that's the message if you haven't gotten it by now...

the parts you have may be worth more than your car, but your still a ricer because everyone has them. that was your buddy's point. and, you must be as blind as your buddy, because as azunem2 stated all the cars that have front lips have sideskirts and 04-05 rear bumpers, which in my OPINION flows pretty well. if you just want to show off your riced out car, please start your own thread.
so much bickering in this thread...who cares everybody.

the car that were posted were all clean, but not impressive. Nice none the less.

I'm not sure if any of your comments were directed towards me, but i like my car even if i spent more than the car is worth. It's a hobby.

i can care less how anyone cars looks, i just give opinions. If your comments were directed towards me, you can see that i never stated any of the cars were ugly or not clean. I was just saying i dont like cars with front lips only. I never once said anything about anyone's car in the original post.

let's just stop this useless bickering, b/c we're all here for one reason and that is to share the love of cars.

post pics of your ride if you want, it's not a big deal. I didn't hate on anyone in this thread, i merely gave an opinion. your comments on the other hand is a diff. story.
Old 10-31-2008
Registered!!

EBP02em2 is on a distinguished road

Nice turnout!
And D5civic, great car and I PM'd you!
Old 10-31-2008
Registered!!

well said man... im done with this... my apologies to everyone
Old 10-31-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
so much bickering in this thread...who cares everybody.

the car that were posted were all clean, but not impressive. Nice none the less.

I'm not sure if any of your comments were directed towards me, but i like my car even if i spent more than the car is worth. It's a hobby.

i can care less how anyone cars looks, i just give opinions. If your comments were directed towards me, you can see that i never stated any of the cars were ugly or not clean. I was just saying i dont like cars with front lips only. I never once said anything about anyone's car in the original post.

let's just stop this useless bickering, b/c we're all here for one reason and that is to share the love of cars.

post pics of your ride if you want, it's not a big deal. I didn't hate on anyone in this thread, i merely gave an opinion. your comments on the other hand is a diff. story.
you can voice your opinion. there's no problem with that, but you have to choose the right words to use. for example, telling someone "you're f*ckin retarded" isn't the same as telling them "you're not quite there". telling someone you're not impressed with their car is not an opinion, it's a judgement. you catching my drift...? everyone has different tastes. you can't just go around telling everyone you're not impressed and calling them ricers just because they don't have carbon fiber parts or halo projectors like you do. eventually, you'll get slapped in the face. i think it's called... respect. my apologies if i hurt anyone's feelings.

here's the link to my profile on 7thgenhonda.com, if you're interested...

http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2571

Last edited by redem2; 10-31-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 10-31-2008
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by redem2
you can voice your opinion. there's no problem with that, but you have to choose the right words to use. for example, telling someone "you're f*ckin retarded" isn't the same as telling them "you're not quite there". telling someone you're not impressed with their car is not an opinion, it's a judgement. you catching my drift...? everyone has different tastes. you can't just go around telling everyone you're not impressed and calling them ricers just because they don't have carbon fiber parts or halo projectors like you do. eventually, you'll get slapped in the face. i think it's called... respect. my apologies if i hurt anyone's feelings.

here's the link to my profile on 7thgenhonda.com, if you're interested...

http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2571
i think you got the wrong person man. I never called no one a ricer.

I never called anyone F-ing retarded

I also do not have carbon fiber parts.

Nor do i have halo projectors.

Also, my judgement = my opinions

I think you're taking the forum comments too hard my friend.

EDIT: haha you're bis? loved the 5 lug and accord wheels man. I think i was interested in the ep3 steering wheel you were selling a while back.

Last edited by D5cIvIc; 10-31-2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old 10-31-2008
Premium Member

yeah, im bis... my intentions were good. i give you props for all the mods you've done to your car. i was just using your car as an example. no hard feelings...
Old 10-31-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

wow... what's happened here! haven't seen a meet pic thread EVER go this bad... keep it in the PMs people

Originally Posted by EggRollBandit05
would love to one day (Pebble Beach)
name the weekend! (assuming we all work M-F) or even in Santa Cruz (roughly half-way...)