Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rufus' "I got the cops called on me" Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Rufus' "I got the cops called on me" Photoshoot

At the end of the night the cops showed up thinking I was a troublemaker. Luckily I got off a few pics beforehand.

NEW PICS!!!

Last edited by Rufus; 10-03-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-03-2008
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
Re: Rufus' "I got the cops called on me" Photoshoot

lol u shoulda asked the cops for a picture with them
Old 10-03-2008
Love me some nice, long-lasting vics!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jgcentury will become famous soon enoughjgcentury will become famous soon enough

God @*%# it I love your car, even if you called me poo. But seriously, why do the cops have a problem with you taking pictures of your car? Are you doing it on an airport runway or something? Just curious, would your front lip fit on an 04 front bumper? What are your lip, sides, and rear? I really want those skirts and rear, and if the front would fit that would be awesome.

Last edited by jgcentury; 10-03-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-03-2008
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about

Damn man, your ride is murdered out! Lookin nice
Old 10-03-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

love that rear aero lip
Old 10-03-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lousy ricers always taking pics of their cars
Old 10-03-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Nice shots. I like ones with the wheel moving, and the one at the stop light. Little bit of noise & blur from movement, but still nice.
Old 10-03-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gearbox
hahhahahhaha..... x2
Old 10-03-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

i like the shot where there's a hint of purple on the door from the light reflection. just a cool effect. car looks good as always!
Old 10-03-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

like the new coloration of the wheels...we gotta do a shoot before you get rid of her
Old 10-03-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

wait wait WTF! You flat blacked your lips!? AW MAN! I thought you were cool Rufus..... not anymore.....not anymore...

Ha ha Im just kiddin dude, looks really good! I like the colored lip myself, but your car looks good now too. selling soon you say?
Old 10-03-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

damn, Rufus! Your car is hottt!!!!
I love the black theme! Nice steering wheel. Don't know about you, but I think some DC5/EP3 amber sidemarkers would set it off nice!
Old 10-03-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Am I blind or is that a FMIC I see??

Nice ride
Old 10-03-2008
Retired member

samadj91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, your car is perfect.
10/10
Old 10-03-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
Nope. 'bino has Dallis' FMIC now, that's an AC condenser.

Looks really good though. When did you take these photos though? Cuz I've seen that wheel somewhere else...
Old 10-03-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
lol u shoulda asked the cops for a picture with them
They were actually really cool

Originally Posted by jgcentury
God @*%# it I love your car, even if you called me poo. But seriously, why do the cops have a problem with you taking pictures of your car? Are you doing it on an airport runway or something? Just curious, would your front lip fit on an 04 front bumper? What are your lip, sides, and rear? I really want those skirts and rear, and if the front would fit that would be awesome.
No, it won't fit but the 99SI Type R will. It's a Type R front, Acura EL sides, 01-03 Aero rear

Originally Posted by Wolfgang5884
Damn man, your ride is murdered out! Lookin nice
Thanks! Debating on tinting the taillights

Originally Posted by kcari
love that rear aero lip
Meeeee tooooo

Originally Posted by gearbox
It's sad, really.

Originally Posted by Tragedy
Nice shots. I like ones with the wheel moving, and the one at the stop light. Little bit of noise & blur from movement, but still nice.
I wish I had a suction or something for the camera mount. I was really just hanging out the window. At the stop light I didn't have time to setup my tripod so I just had to hold it. Motion blur FTL

Originally Posted by icedcoco
i like the shot where there's a hint of purple on the door from the light reflection. just a cool effect. car looks good as always!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by sniperscout
like the new coloration of the wheels...we gotta do a shoot before you get rid of her
Considering this bailout plan isn't going to do any good I have the feeling I'll be pimping the EM2 for awhile longer...

Originally Posted by Eyger
wait wait WTF! You flat blacked your lips!? AW MAN! I thought you were cool Rufus..... not anymore.....not anymore...

Ha ha Im just kiddin dude, looks really good! I like the colored lip myself, but your car looks good now too. selling soon you say?
Ya I took the plunge. I'm always about doing fun stuff. There was a satin lime green paint that I debated using for the centers even. I prolly won't sell for awhile..

Originally Posted by Kevbotron

Nice ride
I wish, I miss being boosted... but I like that my car starts and runs... EVERYDAY

Originally Posted by samadj91
Man, your car is perfect.
10/10
Thank you very much Sir

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Nope. 'bino has Dallis' FMIC now, that's an AC condenser.

Looks really good though. When did you take these photos though? Cuz I've seen that wheel somewhere else...
I still have my bumper support that was fabricated to fit that I/C

I actually took the photos about 12 hours ago. lol
Old 10-03-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice Pics bro!! love the car!
Old 10-03-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

Damn it yours looks better than mine!

BTW don't tint your taillights.
Old 10-03-2008
Registered!!

Ricanwizard is an unknown quantity at this point

super Shiny Damn......love It
Old 10-03-2008
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

lookin good as usual...i like the rims better now

dont tint the tails
Old 10-03-2008
Premium Member

New pics up!

Thanks everyone
Old 10-03-2008
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

wheres your "homeless, please help" sign?

Old 10-04-2008
Registered!!

DeepBlueC is an unknown quantity at this point

that steering wheel makes me drool..

any info on what kinda wheel it is?

and you should have asked the cops if you could do a "pulled over" style photo or 2, THAT would have been really wicked.

fresh car tho, i can dig it.
Old 10-04-2008
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light

Hey rufus, that are some nice pics taken!!
Old 10-04-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

its an s2k wheel...speaking of which since you arent selling anytime soon does that mean you aren't gonna sell it to me anytime soon
Old 10-04-2008
Premium Member

lol hmmmm
Old 10-04-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

I have to say I liked the gold lip on the wheels better
Old 10-05-2008
Registered!!

skiontwintips is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sniperscout
its an s2k wheel...speaking of which since you arent selling anytime soon does that mean you aren't gonna sell it to me anytime soon
It's straight out of an S2K? It doesn't look to me like it has an airbag in it, am I wrong?
Old 10-05-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

you are wrong
Old 10-06-2008
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough

your car is sexy.im gonna one up you tho. are you rollin on 19's

Quick Reply: Rufus' "I got the cops called on me" Photoshoot