Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My crew pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
My crew pics

These pics are kinda old, they were taken at the beginning of this year, but i finally got a chance to post them up today. Heres a pic of my crew and i
unfortunately everyones boosted except me

JDM SR Swap

Fully built Celica GT-T

Bolt on Evo

My slow *** D17 motor

Just Upgraded to Stage 3 from Mopar
Old 09-15-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My crew pics

nice
Old 09-15-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Clean cars. It's cool you included engine bay shots for each vehicle.
Old 09-15-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

clean rides.. love that look w/o the side trim on your sedan
Old 09-15-2008
just a man with a civic

sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light

all nice cars. dont worry the evo comes boosted, so he kinda cheated. good shots
Old 09-15-2008
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light

they all look great i love the evo the most wish i had one
Old 09-15-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

nice pics!!
Old 09-15-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

nice cars! that jdm sr swap is nice!
Old 09-15-2008
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

i feel your pain man! in my crew here we were called team boost.

we had a Srt-4 anniversary ed, a boosted teg, a evo IX, a boosted 240sx, a boosted civic, then my slow as dirt civic. On on ramps to the highway when we were all in a line, i would gun it and take all of them, they all laughed, then i would hear nothing but BOV's and engines, then they would all fly by me and leave me lol
Old 09-15-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

^funny story

Hey you know what, everyone else might be turbo'd but I think all their cars look mad boring on the outside!

I like your car best, simply put because it's a honda. Ha ha nice pictures
Old 09-15-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

thanks man, thats what the rest of the guys tell me. they wanted me on their team because they wanted a different and unique diversity. It doesnt look like the usual JDM honda civics that everyone tries to be which they say is getting boring and that you see it everyday (Not that there hating on it, they just wanted something different). Regardless if it was slow or not, they thought my civic looks really nice and they see the potential it has. I told them i would help them alot at shows and i did.

by the way eyger whats the status of your civic. been very anxious to know whats coming along your ride. i know its gonna be SWEET!!!
Old 09-16-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
thanks man, thats what the rest of the guys tell me. they wanted me on their team because they wanted a different and unique diversity. It doesnt look like the usual JDM honda civics that everyone tries to be which they say is getting boring and that you see it everyday (Not that there hating on it, they just wanted something different). Regardless if it was slow or not, they thought my civic looks really nice and they see the potential it has. I told them i would help them alot at shows and i did.

by the way eyger whats the status of your civic. been very anxious to know whats coming along your ride. i know its gonna be SWEET!!!
HA ha, oh geez... im anxious too! When I'm gettin there, you'll know for sure! Front bumper very very soon (maybe within a month), 2k high build next, then block.

I'm going to go ahead and second the whole "jdm" look being boring. Not because it doesn't look nice, it just looks.... like everyone is doing it!!

It's cool. There are plenty of clean cars out there. Looks like you bring a nice element to the club.

Edit: Hey dude, we should start a "7th gen with body kit" crew.