Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

some really recent shots!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all
Re: some really recent shots!!

35% tinted, unfortunately even with it being so light I have a hard time seeing at night and often have to roll my mirrors down...
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
colourwolf will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kcari
The front is a type B
with Aero side skirts
(purchased from a user on here)
and the rear lip is a type r ebay bought one. btw chinese abs plastic kind of sucks, my exhaust melted a hole in it already...
Where did u get the type B lip?..i cant find it anywhere have it and ship to canada.
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

that's clean!

what size rims and tires?
Old 06-06-2008
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

how are those foglights working out for ya? is it cracked yet?
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

$killer05coupe will become famous soon enough$killer05coupe will become famous soon enough

There's something about the black on black theme. I dont care if a lot of people are doing it, but i really like it. Nice car! Pardon my ignorance, but what is the ACH meet all about?
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

clean! similar to what i want to do with my car
Old 06-06-2008
I haven't been here in a long time

mkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by $killer05coupe
There's something about the black on black theme. I dont care if a lot of people are doing it, but i really like it. Nice car! Pardon my ignorance, but what is the ACH meet all about?
getting together for a cruise up angeles crest hwy, having some lunch, talking cars, taking pics and a cruise back down

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...21-2008-a.html
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

lookin clean! i think ive seen your ride around garden grove parked somewhere? is it automatic or manual?
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

twism2 is an unknown quantity at this point

noice job mang
Old 06-06-2008

mkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the rough

were you at autobacs last night around 8-9?
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

I got the front B lip from a user on here... with the aero side skirts for cheap. But painting them wasnt...

17 inch rims with 45 tires. Love the toyo proxes 4, but they kind of suck in rain. My fenders aren't rolled - no idea how i'm not rubbing.

the fog lights are great thanks to you. They haven't cracked yet and I still owe you lunch.

There's nothing manual about this car - and yes Garden Grove is my home area so that definitely could be me. It could also be Sl33pyrice boy too, since we're pretty close to each other.

I was not at autobacs last night, but I was just there today dealing some springs. It's really a ricer ghost town when there aren't any meets.

and thank you everyone for the compliments.
Old 06-06-2008

yeah autobacs got raides last night by cops lol twas fun. i went just because some of my friends were there as soon as i saw a helicopter and a few moto cops i high tailed it out of there.
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

that must have been fun to see all those ricers scramble...
I love going there but I hate all the ricers who show off by drift parking or mashing their gas pedals and then having to brake right away because of those dips.
Old 06-06-2008

haha yeah fosho i know what you mean. it WAS full of freaking kids with broke down hondas haha. i hadnt seen that in a while. the best part is that they were actually racing. some dude drove home to get his "slicks" which i thought was bull till he actually brought them haha. oh and i think all he had was I/H/E and aem management sys but thats it not built or anything. oh and it was an 88 hatch haha. funny. anyway sorry for ricing up your thread
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

I got the front B lip from a user on here... with the aero side skirts for cheap. But painting them wasnt...

17 inch rims with 45 tires. Love the toyo proxes 4, but they kind of suck in rain. My fenders aren't rolled - no idea how i'm not rubbing.

the fog lights are great thanks to you. They haven't cracked yet and I still owe you lunch.

There's nothing manual about this car - and yes Garden Grove is my home area so that definitely could be me. It could also be Sl33pyrice boy too, since we're pretty close to each other.

I was not at autobacs last night, but I was just there today dealing some springs. It's really a ricer ghost town when there aren't any meets.

and thank you everyone for the compliments.
ohhh the car i saw was a manual... i peeked inside the car... thinking about hitting up the ach run with you guys
Old 06-06-2008
Registered!!

well if you go and i hope you go, you'll know who i am.
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

are the rims 17 x 7.5 and are the tires 215 or 205s?
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

sorry, to clarify, i believe they are 17 by 7.0
and the tires are 215/45R17 91 W

Last edited by kcari; 06-07-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

thank you. Just wanted to see the size so i can see if i'll rub or not. The drop looks perfect imo. all flushed out with no finger gap
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

the front still has about 1 asian finger gap
eventually if i have the opportunity I would love to roll the fenders but so far negative 1 camber in the rear has been working for me well. I've taken some pretty hard turns and no rubbing. The only time I recall rubbing was when I had 2 people in the rear in a really crappy road.
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

Maple50175 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like my car
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

nice whip
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

xmyzteriousx will become famous soon enough

Wow man no one answered your "guess who.." with the pic of my car with yours.!. Lol well I don't blame 'em because your car is oh so sexy. =]

Well, talking about guys not being nice to guys here...Kyle, Y0U G0T S0 MANY C0MPLIMENTS!!!

Sheesh and you swear as if guys treat one another as dirt here when everyone's lin love with your car!

Kyle, Imma next time I "bump into" you, for reals!
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

0h, and I like that store. They have some nice stuff.

Though the glitter air freshener thingie I bought isn't really working its magic, it's pretty and matches my car and is keeping my Lakers banner thingie in place on my dash. =]

And the airfreshener to put up on the vent is ehh. The broadway mirror is cool. Last but not least, the new liscence plate frame is LEGITT and oh man, I lovee itt!! =D
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

and the rear lip is a type r ebay bought one. btw chinese abs plastic kind of sucks, my exhaust melted a hole in it already...
dude if this is happened, get one of those carbon fiber exhaust hole-thingies, the ones they have for evo's and such and such because i dont think those burn that easily and plus its "carbon fiber" lol.

nhbp is so sexy! loving the whole kit and rims. thats the look i want when i actually get down to getting a lip kit. and hmmm where u get that em2 badge?

and that special edition civic.. must be "xmyzteriousx"

Last edited by qijian; 06-07-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

what exactly is the carbon fiber exhuast hole thingies? What I might need are poly hangers cuz my exhaust is shaking way too much. I trimmed a lot from my exhaust ( alot more than that picture of the rear) and so far most of the knocking noises ive been hearing have almost completely gone away.

The EM2 emblem was from
www.youremblem.com
I actually lost the 2 recently and drove around with EM for quite some time until I got a replacement.

thanks again
Old 06-07-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xmyzteriousx
[COLOR="DimGray"]

Sheesh and you swear as if guys treat one another as dirt here when everyone's lin love with your car!

COLOR]
What the hell - when did I every say that??
I think you got confused with how I said girls get treated better here or you're just looking for another fight.
Old 06-08-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by qijian
and that special edition civic.. must be "xmyzteriousx"
Loll hahaha niceee =D
Old 06-08-2008
Registered!!

What the hell - when did I every say that??
I think you got confused with how I said girls get treated better here or you're just looking for another fight.

Indirectly. Whatever. Yeh I got confused. No I am not looking for another fight nor did I ever look for one in the first place. Everyones mistaken here.

My bad. Late.
Old 06-08-2008
Registered!!

hahaha 1 forum fight a week is enough right?

Last edited by kcari; 06-08-2008 at 01:50 PM.

Quick Reply: some really recent shots!!