Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Mid Atlantic meet at Andy's

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
Mid Atlantic meet at Andy's

heres some pics i took in between working on Andy's car and taking a burger/brot break. pretty much just worked on Andy's car to get everything fixed, installed, and running. it took us pretty much 12hrs to get everything buttoned up and running smooth. anyways enough talk here some pics:

Edwin's(Skipbarber) car on left, my car i borrowed from sister, and Rob(robclark) car on the right.

Paul(bomerman19) at bottom, Paul's buddy Chris? on left, and Andy on the right.

look at that gigantic turbo

Old turbo vs new turbo

Rob workin on putting sway bar in

Everything all in and ready for a start

Car wasnt running but some how got a shot of the turbo that looks like its spinning

another shot of the bad boy engine

thats it....wasnt a huge turn out but still was a blast and tiring.

Last edited by crazyasian; 05-25-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-25-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mid Atlantic meet at Andy's

wow crazy lol.
Old 05-25-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

12 hrs? We started at like 1230 when paul showed up and we were bleeding the coolant system around 9. Not bad timing for removing the head, replaciing the gasket, putting in a new tensioner and timing belt, running coolant lines for the turbo, iinstalling it with the new downpipe, replacing radiator hoses...anything else I forget?

It was a good time though, I appreciate everybody's help.

I was wondering what you were planning on doing with those pics, lol.
Old 05-25-2008
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough

yea forgot a few......had to fix motor mount placement, puttin those damn fittings on the hose that took forever, some other hose placement, hacking your plate/bracket for the alternator tensioner.
Old 05-25-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

nice, I wish I could get that done to my car! Maybe one day. I like that turbo manifold you got there andy. Bigger turbo looks good too. shiner!
Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

wow that turbo is almost unnecessarily large
Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

it was a decent tech meet kinda wish I had gotten a chance to put my stage 3 cam on but I'll probably mess with that later today. That turbo and down pipe are pretty sweet. Can't wait for the tune!
Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Wow! You guys got a fair amount of work done. Also, holy turbo.

Wagner
Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

we always get a fair amount of work done. it looks like it was ALOT warmer than the last couple of times weve had meets. dam it, the one meet i miss is the one with great weather
Old 05-26-2008
just a man with a civic

sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light

wholy turbo charged civic, batman!
lol nice
Old 05-26-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

damn...nice day! weather and work-wise
Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

yea the sun was beating the hell out of me but there was atleast some wind to make it a bit tolerable. once the sun went down it got pretty cool.
Old 05-26-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

Good stuff!! I wish we had some tech meets for 7th gens out here on Long Island! The weekly meets I go to are all 8th gens and one 7thgen member from here that hasn't posted since last year lol.
Old 05-27-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

LOL hes making fun of your crocs andy! :P
Old 05-27-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
LOL hes making fun of your crocs andy! :P
He's just mad because his wheels are stained yellow from me pissing on them

Last edited by andyman97; 05-27-2008 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-27-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

nice pics
Old 05-27-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by andyman97
He's just mad because his wheels are stained yellow from me pissing on them
Nah man, lots of important people wear em...