my 01 coupe - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2008   #1
Registered!!

mpfive is an unknown quantity at this point
my 01 coupe

been here for a while, never posted much, but decided its time to share my ride. i got one crappy phone pic of it, but i will add more high res pictures soon.

i got my mods listed in my sig (might have forgotten something)

also, here are the things to be done to it in the near future:

-complete repaint (including fixing dent, and small dings)
-re-tint the windows to around 20% all around
-M3 mirrors (i got one busted mirror, found it cheaper to get a set of m3 mirror's then to replace with one stock)
-hopefully OEM lip kit.

EDIT:::

here are some pics I took today, as you can see, the condition of my front bumper is horrible, the previous owner of this car has the car repainted with some cheap stuff, I'm planning on repainted the whole car sometime in the next few months so I wont have the rest of the body looking like the front bumper

ps. yup, mirror needs replacing, ordering M3 mirrors soon.

Last edited by mpfive; 04-08-2008 at 06:28 PM.
mpfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #2
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my 01 coupe

That's cool. You should head back to that same location when you get a better camera working for you. Go at the break of dawn, you'l; get some crazy pictures.
Eyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #3
Registered!!

this IS actually at dawn, i had my camera with me, but it ran out of batteries, by the time i figured out there's no way the camera will take even one pic the sun was already coming up fast
Old 04-07-2008   #4
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Looks good! That location is awesome! When you take some high-res pics go back there!

Evil
WgnrNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #5
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

only 1 pix?!?! wth?

you needa be cool and post up like 100pixs of ur car...like my thread...hahaha
sl33pyriceboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #6
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough

nice ride. post some more pics though!
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #7
Registered!!

Pics are uploaded, and are in the first post!
Old 04-09-2008   #8
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

hey in the first pic? right below the turn signal is that lit too? if so how do you that?
mrbanhbao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #9
Registered!!

there's a bulb there, comes stock with every civic i believe, those are the parking lights if i'm not wrong, when i bought the car, both didnt work, just bought 2 new bulbs and they worked fine, maybe yours are just burned out like mine were. try replacing them
Old 05-19-2008   #10
Registered!!

here's an update guys, waiting for front lip and then i'm doing a full body repaint

Old 05-19-2008   #11
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

You should consider painting those calipers and drums black. And please don't get M3 mirrors... Those look great. On M3s.
Unevolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #12
Registered!!

i was thinking redo them silver

and no, i was considering when i had the driver's side mirror broken, but i got a good deal on the OEM ones, so i'm sticking to stock mirrors.
Old 05-19-2008   #13
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, silver can look okay, but the nicest OEM brakes I've seen were painted black. Mainly because they don't call attention to themselves. Silver or red calipers tend to draw the eye to that area, when you don't actually have anything worth looking at. Painting them black makes the eye naturally focus on the wheels, but if you're specifically looking at the brakes, it's very clean.
Unevolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #14
Registered!!

actually i never thought about that, not such a bad idea then.
i was actually going with a black on black theme, but thought to give a silver touch to the brakes to make it look clean, but black might actually makes more sense. thanks bud