Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

tail light screw

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yingjai is an unknown quantity at this point
tail light screw

So anyway... when I installed my LED tail lights last year, I broke 1 of the screws on my left light. They were way more brittle than oem. Since I'm going to have to take off my lights later to clean out the condensation and reseal them, I was thinking of replacing the missing screw. Does anyone know where to get those type of screws? It's double sided with no head. I don't think they sell them at Home Depot... or do they?

I just realized I should have posted on Revscene since I'm in Vancouver, BC, Canada. So only reply if you know of a local store near me or if there is an online store I can order from.
Old 04-06-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tail light screw

you mean a stud? idk, goto a hardware store and ask.
Old 04-06-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

You could probably just forget about it. If you don't want to go through the trouble, three out of four screws should be just fine to hold the taillight in. any hardware store will have all kinds of screws if you want to get it fixed.
Old 04-06-2008
Registered!!

yingjai is an unknown quantity at this point

oh well... i guess i'll leave it.