Would an EM2 look good on dishes? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2008   #31
Registered!!

sk8erelemnts will become famous soon enough
Re: Would an EM2 look good on dishes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedricerx View Post
from honda-tech
those wheels are actually 0 offset wheels... he doesnt have them anymore. he is going for the negative camber + low offset wheel look... its gonna be sick once its done.

like this:

sk8erelemnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #32
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

People do that on purpose? As if I needed another reason to hate JDM bullshit fads.
white2K2EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #33
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2K2EX View Post
People do that on purpose? As if I needed another reason to hate JDM bullshit fads.
+1...
Unevolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #34
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
this is turning into the "post your ride that has rims with a lip thread"

On that note....

Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #35
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
if you want to rock something with a low offset, you pretty much have to camber the wheels because like stated before, our fender wells aren't wide to begin with.
vacivic2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #36

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacivic2005 View Post
if you want to rock something with a low offset, you pretty much have to camber the wheels because like stated before, our fender wells aren't wide to begin with.
Which is why most people think it's a bad idea.
Old 03-31-2008   #37
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Little wheels with giant negative camber is the dumbest trend since teenage boys started wearing girl pants.
Old 03-31-2008   #38

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If you want to rock something with a low offset, you should purchase a car which can accept such a wheel. Setting up your suspension to run such camber, putting excess and unnecessary wear and strain on your suspension components is not only stupid looking, but unsafe and irresponsible. There is a reason stock Civic wheels wells cannot accept deep dish rims.

I am truly amazed every time I hear about a new JDM fad. They get dumber and dumber every time.
Old 03-31-2008   #39
Premium Member

Quote:
I am truly amazed every time I hear about a new JDM fad. They get dumber and dumber every time.
X a million
Old 03-31-2008   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Little wheels with giant negative camber is the dumbest trend since teenage boys started wearing girl pants.
I tend to think that's a good idea. Here's my school of thought:

1. Only dumb guys wear girls pants.

||
\/

2. Tight pants increase ******* temperatures by constriction.

||
\/

3. Higher temperatures leads to dramatically reduced sperm count.

||
\/

4. Reduced sperm count leads to a lower likelihood of reproduction.

||
\/

5. Lower likelihood of reproduction leads to a reduced number of stupid people in this world.

Slightly Darwinian, yes, but it still holds true.
Old 03-31-2008   #41
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unevolved View Post
I tend to think that's a good idea. Here's my school of thought:

1. Only dumb guys wear girls pants.

||
\/

2. Tight pants increase ******* temperatures by constriction.

||
\/

3. Higher temperatures leads to dramatically reduced sperm count.

||
\/

4. Reduced sperm count leads to a lower likelihood of reproduction.

||
\/

5. Lower likelihood of reproduction leads to a reduced number of stupid people in this world.

Slightly Darwinian, yes, but it still holds true.

You clearly need to rent this:

Old 03-31-2008   #42

Quote:
You clearly need to rent this:

I have. And loved it. It's frighteningly true.

"It's what plants crave!"
Old 03-31-2008   #43
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
some can pull it off, some can't. we don't do what we do to impress you or anyone else, we do it for ourselves.

btw, you may want to fix that saggy ***, it looks VERY bad.
vacivic2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #44
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

Quote:
some can pull it off, some can't. we don't do what we do to impress you or anyone else, we do it for ourselves.

HaHa please dont defend boys wearing girl pants, just keep it to yourself.
wheelspinLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #45
Premium Member

Quote:

Oh man, you sure got upset quickly bud. If you like tiny wheels sticking 8 feet out of your car, then keep it up.

and BTW, I took the pic because there were 3 people sitting in the back.
Old 04-01-2008   #46

Quote:

Please, please, please tell me how wearing womens' jeans is "for you" and not part of a fad to impress anybody else. Do you find higher meaning in tight denim pants? Do you feel your soul is more complete when you shop in the womens' section? Please tell me what this does for you.

Oh, that's right. It's a fad. Go buy some mens' jeans you ****ing fruitcake.
Old 04-01-2008   #47
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

damn y the hate..
speedricerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #48
Premium Member

Quote:
Please, please, please tell me how wearing womens' jeans is "for you" and not part of a fad to impress anybody else. Do you find higher meaning in tight denim pants? Do you feel your soul is more complete when you shop in the womens' section? Please tell me what this does for you.

Oh, that's right. It's a fad. Go buy some mens' jeans you ****ing fruitcake.
lolz
Old 04-02-2008   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedricerx View Post
damn y the hate..
That's just how we roll, as of late. It's that time of the month for this forum.