Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Would an EM2 look good on dishes?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sk8erelemnts will become famous soon enough
Re: Would an EM2 look good on dishes?

Originally Posted by speedricerx
from honda-tech
those wheels are actually 0 offset wheels... he doesnt have them anymore. he is going for the negative camber + low offset wheel look... its gonna be sick once its done.

like this:

Old 03-31-2008
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

People do that on purpose? As if I needed another reason to hate JDM bullshit fads.
Old 03-31-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by white2K2EX
People do that on purpose? As if I needed another reason to hate JDM bullshit fads.
+1...
Old 03-31-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Envy
this is turning into the "post your ride that has rims with a lip thread"

On that note....

Old 03-31-2008
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

if you want to rock something with a low offset, you pretty much have to camber the wheels because like stated before, our fender wells aren't wide to begin with.
Old 03-31-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vacivic2005
if you want to rock something with a low offset, you pretty much have to camber the wheels because like stated before, our fender wells aren't wide to begin with.
Which is why most people think it's a bad idea.
Old 03-31-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Little wheels with giant negative camber is the dumbest trend since teenage boys started wearing girl pants.
Old 03-31-2008

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

If you want to rock something with a low offset, you should purchase a car which can accept such a wheel. Setting up your suspension to run such camber, putting excess and unnecessary wear and strain on your suspension components is not only stupid looking, but unsafe and irresponsible. There is a reason stock Civic wheels wells cannot accept deep dish rims.

I am truly amazed every time I hear about a new JDM fad. They get dumber and dumber every time.
Old 03-31-2008
Premium Member

I am truly amazed every time I hear about a new JDM fad. They get dumber and dumber every time.
X a million
Old 03-31-2008

Originally Posted by Rufus
Little wheels with giant negative camber is the dumbest trend since teenage boys started wearing girl pants.
I tend to think that's a good idea. Here's my school of thought:

1. Only dumb guys wear girls pants.

||
\/

2. Tight pants increase ******* temperatures by constriction.

||
\/

3. Higher temperatures leads to dramatically reduced sperm count.

||
\/

4. Reduced sperm count leads to a lower likelihood of reproduction.

||
\/

5. Lower likelihood of reproduction leads to a reduced number of stupid people in this world.

Slightly Darwinian, yes, but it still holds true.
Old 03-31-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Unevolved
I tend to think that's a good idea. Here's my school of thought:

1. Only dumb guys wear girls pants.

||
\/

2. Tight pants increase ******* temperatures by constriction.

||
\/

3. Higher temperatures leads to dramatically reduced sperm count.

||
\/

4. Reduced sperm count leads to a lower likelihood of reproduction.

||
\/

5. Lower likelihood of reproduction leads to a reduced number of stupid people in this world.

Slightly Darwinian, yes, but it still holds true.

You clearly need to rent this:

Old 03-31-2008

You clearly need to rent this:

I have. And loved it. It's frighteningly true.

"It's what plants crave!"
Old 03-31-2008
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

some can pull it off, some can't. we don't do what we do to impress you or anyone else, we do it for ourselves.

btw, you may want to fix that saggy ***, it looks VERY bad.
Old 03-31-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

some can pull it off, some can't. we don't do what we do to impress you or anyone else, we do it for ourselves.

HaHa please dont defend boys wearing girl pants, just keep it to yourself.
Old 03-31-2008
Premium Member

Oh man, you sure got upset quickly bud. If you like tiny wheels sticking 8 feet out of your car, then keep it up.

and BTW, I took the pic because there were 3 people sitting in the back.
Old 04-01-2008

Please, please, please tell me how wearing womens' jeans is "for you" and not part of a fad to impress anybody else. Do you find higher meaning in tight denim pants? Do you feel your soul is more complete when you shop in the womens' section? Please tell me what this does for you.

Oh, that's right. It's a fad. Go buy some mens' jeans you ****ing fruitcake.
Old 04-01-2008
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

damn y the hate..
Old 04-01-2008
Premium Member

Please, please, please tell me how wearing womens' jeans is "for you" and not part of a fad to impress anybody else. Do you find higher meaning in tight denim pants? Do you feel your soul is more complete when you shop in the womens' section? Please tell me what this does for you.

Oh, that's right. It's a fad. Go buy some mens' jeans you ****ing fruitcake.
lolz
Old 04-01-2008

Originally Posted by speedricerx
damn y the hate..
That's just how we roll, as of late. It's that time of the month for this forum.