Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My 99 civic showcar

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My 99 civic showcar

Originally Posted by chkolny
well i said i was done, but you just kept it up, and ill include some pics for ya!
would you rather pay about 5K and have this?

or pay 5 k and have this?

but the second one is so made tyte OEM jdm yo, its so clean!!
Watch yourself there buddy. Don't be dissing my ride. I would, and do, have the sedan thank you very much. I don't like show cars. Thats just me.

To the OP: I'm glad to hear a turbo is going in to back the 'looks.' You should definitely do a build thread. I like the green/black two tone.
Old 01-09-2008
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My 99 civic showcar

Originally Posted by chkolny
wow and just 2 posts later you bring it back up? nice!....
getting a little touchy arent we? well, my post wasnt directed at anyone and im sorry if you feel that it was an attack directed at you. im just saying that mods that are subtle and dont call for a lot of attention are a lot better looking than the mods that are flashy. and yes, i would rather drive a stock ssm sedan instead of that white one. in fact, i did for a bout a year, until i started to mod mine. and this thread has gone off topic long enough. Jopa3804, if you want me to re-open this thread and clean up all the things not related to your car, please pm me.

Last edited by Rennen; 01-09-2008 at 12:18 PM.