Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally lower my 03.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light
Finally lower my 03.

before:
\

and after the drop and a new grill:

need a wash tho, but i hate the winter in san jose, never know when its going to rain.

all comments are welcome. what do you guys think?
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

knight_321 has a spectacular aura aboutknight_321 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Finally lower my 03.

how much u droped by???
it doesnt look much
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

amuthini is an unknown quantity at this point

can't tell the difference to be honest.
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

KLZW is an unknown quantity at this point

nice grill.. hmm.. the drop seems more obvious in the rear than in the front.. are u dropping with springs?
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

paint the grill..trust me it will look 10X better. I painted mine, and its pretty easy. Just look for a rattle can of SSM and get paimer and all that fun stuff and do it.
Old 11-18-2007
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

NICE! ANOTHER NORCAL SEDAN!!! WOOHOO!

haha. now i'll be looking for you at our infamous meets! so infamous, no one knows that we have them!
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

yeah i know, i dont have any good pictures from before it was lowered to show the difference, and its only an inch and a half drop. but in person its you can tell, and it drives better. i lowered it with tanabe springs.
and as far as the grill, ever since i got it i've been debating with myself if i should paint it.

maybe this pic will show it better.
also before:
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

jdmplease is an unknown quantity at this point

where are the after pictures it all looks the same
Old 11-18-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

theyre right there.. if u cant tell a difference then youre blind... hey another nice thing u can do is change out the front hood molding thing to an ssm one.. or paint urs.. the chrome is an offset..
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

yeah i cant tell.
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

i can tell
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough

Might be the stock rims but the gap looks the same as mines(Stock), but from the before/after you can tell a difference. Looks good tho
Old 11-18-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

it's probably the steelies. When I posted pics of my drop, nobody could tell until I got my rims on. The skinny *** tires are decieving
Old 11-19-2007
Registered!!

before:

after:

maybe that will help to show it.
Old 11-19-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

thats better...remember it needs a few weeks to settle too
Old 11-19-2007
Registered!!

a few weeks? i finished it last sat, the 17th, how long should i wait to get it aligned?
Old 11-19-2007
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about

can't even tell you dropped it. Sorry mang! what brand and "drop?
Old 11-19-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amexicancarguy
a few weeks? i finished it last sat, the 17th, how long should i wait to get it aligned?
I waited close to a month...what springs nad struts and camber correction stuff do you have
Old 11-19-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

its a nice subtle drop. i like it. i agree on painting the lip of the grille. what other plans do you have for the car?
Old 11-19-2007
Registered!!

tanabe 1.5"

and as far as suspension, when i have more money i want to spend some money on sway and strut bar.

want a CAI.

oem lip kit i think. and tint and remove the amber from the head lights, just all chrome. i think i keep changing my mind. we'll see ill update when i do something.
Old 11-19-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good man. lip kit and tints are going to make a big difference in the appearance. definitely keep us posted.