Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Civic Si Coupe Mugen???

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ex civic is on a distinguished road
Civic Si Coupe Mugen???

I Been researching around and have just found out that in spring of 2008 honda will come out with the Civic SI Mugen but in SEDAN..nothing that is wrong with that but im a coupe fanatic and just wanted to know if anybody out there knows if they will come out with a Civic SI MUGEN COUPE!!???? any info thanks!!
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Civic Si Coupe Mugen???

nope... japan only came out with sedans, and mugen is jdm. someone might come out with replica parts though
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

have you been living under a rock?
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

this is OLD NEWS!!

Lift the rock up and crawl from underneath it, You may see something from time to time!

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 10-23-2007 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

^^ for real. did he you just really found that out. the news about the mugen sedan been out for a while now.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

Lawls!!

poor guy...thought hed found a diamond in the rough?
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

ok is it just gonna be out in sedans???thats the question not if i found out today or months ago and i never said they were breaking news just want to know if they will come out with them in coupes or not...
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

NEWS FLASH~~~~~~~~~~~~

Si is comin to town with a .........................4-DR Sedan, did ya know that?
and its gonna cost 8k more then an Si coupe too! LAWLS!
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ex civic
ok is it just gonna be out in sedans???thats the question not if i found out today or months ago and i never said they were breaking news just want to know if they will come out with them in coupes or not...
yes, only for sedans... why would mugen, which is jdm, make parts for cars that are not even produced in japan.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Yuppers!

Japan only have 4-DR models!
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mrtrinh
yes, only for sedans... why would mugen, which is jdm, make parts for cars that are not even produced in japan.
thanks man for answering the QUESTION..thats all i wanted to know if they will be in coupes....
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

why not buy a lip kit thats similar for your coupe then?
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ex civic
and just wanted to know if anybody out there knows if they will come out with a Civic SI MUGEN COUPE!!???? any info thanks!!
reading > than u guys
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

yeah the cars going to be close to $30k and it only comes with suspension enhancements, and body kit. No engine performance increases.
Old 10-23-2007
Type-Race
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

If I had the money, I'd buy it. Its the closest to the civic-R and it will eventually become a collector's car. Again, it is overpriced a bit, but only if I had the cash.
Old 10-23-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by speedricerx
reading > than u guys
i was thinking the same thing... why the fukkk was everybody ragging on the poster and they not even answering whatever the fukkk he was asking.

READ before you bash, so next time you won't look like an idiot.

as for the poster... i don't know if they will be coming out with an SI Mugen coupe. maybe they could work something out to fit the coupe parts and cater only to US/Canada. stay tuned, you never know what HONDA will bring to the table.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

just found out that in spring....
....wanted to know if anybody out there knows if they will come out with a Civic SI MUGEN COUPE
Read so well huh? lawls!!
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

mugen isnt cheap... with a limited amount coming out i can see these cars getting stolen left and right
Old 10-23-2007
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light

...if anybody shells out $30,000 for a Honda Civic.
Old 10-23-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

its been on the honda site for years. and no its not worth it. you could buy similar parts for a ton cheaper.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

and actually the mugen does have an improved exhaust so it does have one engine upgrade, but give me an extra 8k and ill smoke a mugen, i mean seriously 8k for a body kit, shift ****, suspension, exhaust, and some mugen stickers, what a waste
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

+1 Ftw
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
Read so well huh? lawls!!
touche
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough

30K?

I'd buy a REAL car for 30 grand.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ me too
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

30k is what the Si costs here in Canada, the Si Sedan will be 38k,so im sure the Mugen will be in or close to 50k like an S2k, 350Z,etc
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

damn here in the states the coupe is lik 21k, the sedan is lik 22k and then the mugen is lik 30k
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

dang mang!

but the american dollar is almost right on with canada, so i cant see this much a difference?

im sure the civic Si coupe here is more like 28k but i rounded it off, but still!

owch
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
i was thinking the same thing... why the fukkk was everybody ragging on the poster and they not even answering whatever the fukkk he was asking.

READ before you bash, so next time you won't look like an idiot.

as for the poster... i don't know if they will be coming out with an SI Mugen coupe. maybe they could work something out to fit the coupe parts and cater only to US/Canada. stay tuned, you never know what HONDA will bring to the table.
thanks man obviously ppl talk smack before they read and if that wasent enough they dont even answer the question...like i said i never said they were breaking news!!!!
Old 10-23-2007
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

probably didn't see his shadow...went back to sleep.

Quick Reply: Civic Si Coupe Mugen???