Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New idea coming to a FG1 near you!

Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all
New idea coming to a FG1 near you!

Ive removed the custom mesh i had on the lower front bumper along with the license plate. What im gonna try to do is where the hole now seen up
front...ill be taking material inwards toward the Radiator making it appear as a ram intake for the lower end. Kinda somethin like a Shelby Series 1 but not functioning in the same manner.
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New idea coming to a FG1 near you!

^please dont do that
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

y would u do that?
so its gona look ugly and not do anything? sounds like a top notch idea!
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

cool! so now you'll have hood pins and a fake intake!!
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

thing is....
i cant leave the hole wide open as debris will take out the Rad in no time flat so...

im thinking of the idea menttioned above and having mesh further down (closer to the rad) and painted black so you dont see it but it will protect the rad from damage later on, Now if i do it right i think it could turn out really well. Other then that if it doesnt work then im left buying a new bumper worth 500+ and paint worth another 250+

either way, i have to do something to save destroying the radiator?

as for the hood pins, i need to get something black so you dont see them like a sore thumb?

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 10-08-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

do you plan on going 4x4? i dont see how you can fck up ur condensor
Old 10-08-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i wont knock it till i see it, but i need to see it first. i also say if aint broke, dont fix it.

but good luck....

Old 10-09-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HonCiv02
i wont knock it till i see it, but i need to see it first. i also say if aint broke, dont fix it.

but good luck....

....See, this is where your already wrong!
i had a vision of this bumper right after i bought the civic and cut out the
stock grille with a dremel tool and replaced it with mesh. I should have
never touched this damn bumper! argghh!

this is probably the only 1 thing thats killing me right now cuz i cannot afford a new bumper and paint = 800.00+ to do so!

any suggestions would be appreciated?
Old 10-09-2007
Registered!!

EM2 Nig is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-09-2007
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

maybe take some better pics of the gap you are talking about. That picture shown doesnt help any. If i were you I would put your custom mesh back up. seems like an easy solution to me.
Old 10-10-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

are those foglights on your hood
Old 10-10-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 1sykcivic
are those foglights on your hood
so....is this about the most IQ we'll see from you? lmfao!
unless your looking for a flamewar....
or unless your really the stupid?

then stfu!
They are Hood pins, i had the performance shop install them for warranty and no....i dont like em either and i think i even posted somewhere how i want to change them to black.

as for the grill....im still not sure what im doin yet? hmmm?
Old 10-10-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i understand now, you already cut the bumper and are looking for a solution to fix the hole you cut for the mesh. in that case go ahead and try it, its your car anyways. post pics when your done.