Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally dropped, new photos. (dialup?? give up now)

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally dropped, new photos. (dialup?? give up now)

good stuff. ebay fogs FTW. i know, because i have some.. and they look like yours.. hahaha

adding a lip kit should make the car look a little lower, and yes. we've all heard about the roads back east. goood job so far bro. "slow & steady" is right.. no use going into debt.. you'd just be driving around angry all the time! haha
Old 08-14-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

finally got a proper alignment, by a competent mechanic. car rides nice now, tho a bit stiffer than i expected.
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

I just got my tokico's and pro-kit in the mail! Can't wait until this saturday to take it to get installed. I hope that with the pro kit being a subtle drop it wont be too stiff. Want to be able to stay on the road.
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

.....]

Last edited by ryox82; 08-14-2007 at 05:24 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 08-14-2007

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

with the s techs, its a little stiff, but it sticks to the road cause of the blues.

why not diy the install. unless something goes wrong like the bolt seizing up in the bottom of the rear strut, it's easy as hell. and even the bolt problem was solved with a reciprocating saw. i'd recommend the diy approach, just make sure you have a spare lower strut bolt or two standing by, in case you have to cut it.
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

I know what you are saying bro but trust me, I dont have the proper tools for the job in the case of an unforseen problem. Last time I tried to do SIMPLE shocks on my old 90 Town Car I almost killed somebody cause the bolts would not come off at all. Took it to the same friend I am taking the civic to and he had it off in 30 seconds. Besides that I am sure I would run out of daylight after work, and I do my work on the side of the street.
Old 08-14-2007

yeah, screw that. if you got a friend that will do it for you, it beats the hell outta getting smacked in the face with a spring, knocked into traffic, and run over. that would really **** your day up.
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

lol now you get it! I have no problem fudging with stuff that wont make me cry. Look for my thread in the 7th gen section of what I did last night during a thunderstorm with only interior lights. Always scared to do something the first time and then feel like an *** when it was easy.

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...ps-thread.html
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

02cvcdx is an unknown quantity at this point

nice civic man i have an 02 dx how much of a drop is that??? i want mine similar to that clean and simple
Old 08-24-2007
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

Looks good, nice drop.
Old 08-24-2007

Originally Posted by 02cvcdx
nice civic man i have an 02 dx how much of a drop is that??? i want mine similar to that clean and simple
the s techs are about a 1.5" drop, front and rear.

thanks for the compliments.
Old 10-23-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

+1 Rep, great lookin car man keep up the good work
Old 10-23-2007

thanks. repped back.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

RedHonda00 is an unknown quantity at this point

like the look of the car as a whole. i would paint the car gloss black or red. still is alot nicer then mine
Old 11-01-2007
Registered!!

brentbigalo is an unknown quantity at this point

nice look man. i love the black rims. my 07 si sedan has the 17" dark silver rims, for some reason thechrome rims are out and dark is in for me. great looking car, and if you get the new si let me tell you... you will be pleased!

also i will be posting some pics of my car soon, glad to see there are a lot of new yorkers reppin it on this site.
Old 11-01-2007
Registered!!

uruguayanboy will become famous soon enoughuruguayanboy will become famous soon enough

NICEEE!!! looks great!!! nice rims btw...
Old 11-01-2007

Thanks, guys. Bump for my old *** thread. What does everyone else think??
Old 11-01-2007
Registered!!

ArjoonKumar will become famous soon enough

car looks nice, but i'm not a fan of all black rims