Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new suspension, and new pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
new suspension, and new pics

got all my tokico shocks/struts installed, and took some pics. it changed the height alot and roughly id say its close to 2 finger drop all around which makes the car look much better without sag. may need to settle more tho. oh yeah and they feel so nice, bumps are much less bouncy and it feels more stiff and controled. braking feels better too. also threw on the new silvervision front corner bulbs that match the ones in the rear. so i just have clear parking light now, no amber. but all the turn signals flash amber.

Old 07-26-2007
Type-Race

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Re: new suspension, and new pics

Looking clean as always but your rims bug the hell outta me.
Old 07-26-2007
Registered!!

Matteo will become famous soon enough

i like it
Old 07-27-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

Originally Posted by doctor
Looking clean as always but your rims bug the hell outta me.
My thoughts exactly lol.......
Old 07-27-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

those tires are like granny tires lol, what are they like 80 LOL
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

Im sure those wheels look bigger in person, I have 16s and they always look small in pictures. Anyways I'm sure he chose the wheel and tire combo for the better ride quality and peace of mind when going over potholes.
Old 07-27-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

tokico combo 2fingers all the way around, sounds like a winner! how stiff is it, when u push down on ur car from the hood?
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

looks clean... you need some jdm window visors
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

lookin good man... i think bigger rims would make it look so much better.
Old 07-27-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Good stuff gear, like the others, I've never been much of a 16" rim fan, but I know you've got a well put together civic. Nice and clean.
Old 07-27-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys, the rims do look better in person, the gloss black doesnt like the camera they are 15 inch konig hurry with stock tires (each rim only 13lbs!) and the ride is super nice and quiet. oh yea and this is with eibach prokit springs, no spare tire but i have prolly the same weight of amp and tools in the trunk. its pretty stiff, only bounces once and quickly comes back to normal, but at 30psi in tires they are not very harsh, just a bit more firm.
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough

I like the rims, and the car is clean as hell. Also I like the dead end sign you can see through the windshield, dunno why.
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

your car looks clean and smooth, making me extremely jealous. nice work as usual.

Old 07-27-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

when u say stock tires are u talking about the ones that honda provides? ive herd those tires arnt good in quality or anything like that. or do u mean stock size tires. just wondering

looks good its very clean i like the tails..and the corners without the amber!
Old 07-27-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

this pic is messing w/ me it looks like the rear is sitting higher than the front! Isn't this w/ just the blues installed in the front? I have the same setup, blues and prokit... before the rear looked a little saggy, but w/ the blues on front and back it looks like the same height..

Overall it looks great though .. done in very good taste.
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute

looks good...you always pick a good spot to take a pic
Old 07-27-2007
Premium Member

ya sometimes the rear is slightly higher, its not exactly 2 inch all around. but before with stock shock it was less than 1 finger in back lol. if i have gas about 1/2 full, it drops the rear some more. right now one side is like 2.5 finger so it looks higher in back. depends i guess, i have heavy exhaust, tools and amp but no spare.

i meant stock tire size, i have bridgestone turanzas for 3 yrs now which unfortunately i need to replace soon cause bad shocks ruined them (uneven wear).

heres a better pic of the rim

Last edited by gearbox; 07-27-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough

nice smooth ride Gear.
Old 07-27-2007
Premium Member

thanks man. i have more stuff planned for it too, mostly not exterior.
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

the tires are fat haha, like the drop tho....the one pic is annoyin to look at for some reason tho i cant figure it out
Old 07-28-2007
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

i think it'll look better if you slammed it =).
Old 07-28-2007
Premium Member

ha im happy where it is now., cause i dont scrape anymore. but yea its pretty high, almost like stock. but id rather not have the problems of having it too low.
Old 07-28-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

imo the prokit is all this car needs.. loses the gigantic fender gap, and the lip kit makes it seem lower than it is
Old 07-31-2007
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

it looks nice.
Old 07-31-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all

need to upgrade to at least 16's with the new suspension. it makes the rims look even smaller at a higher ride height. i love your car, but hate those rims. sorry!! i still like the BOHL better too. i think they would look better with the rims. but i still thik at least a 16 is needed.
Old 08-01-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

yup a nice clean sedan...Hey didnt u have boh before
Old 08-01-2007
I like my commute

He's had everything I think haha.. BOH, retroed projectors, and what he has now
Old 08-01-2007
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of

i like the style you did to the car. its origional and i have to say you are a perfectionist with your lighting and look. wheels are not my style but you did it for a great reason light and responsive. so i love the ride and will be a big supporter of it.
Old 08-01-2007
Premium Member

working on led tails (not going well) and also retrofit hids in clear oem lights
Old 08-01-2007
Registered!!

chawski will become famous soon enoughchawski will become famous soon enough

and also retrofit hids in clear oem lights
I knew youd be back! Love the car man!

Question...how difficult was it to fill in the holes in the trunk lid where the H emblem was? I know the "civic" and "ex" are just double side taped on, but doesnt the H actually have 2 screws that goes into the trunk lid?

Quick Reply: new suspension, and new pics