Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

So Close I Can Taste (Turbo Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
So Close I Can Taste (Turbo Pics)

I've been in the works of turboing the car as well as a full motor build with Dezod pNp head and intake manifold. I received these goodies a few weeks ago, and all i have left to recieve is the Race Manifold then it's on. lol

Precision T3/T4 5027E Turbo (50 trim)

Dezod New Cast and Polished Intercooler

Soon!

Tial 44MM Wastegate

Open Wide!!!

Tial BOV

Old 06-23-2007
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
Re: So Close I Can Taste (Turbo Pics)

sickkk keep us updated
Old 06-23-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait for the install..
Old 06-23-2007
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

wowwww
Old 06-23-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

once again another teaser thread!!! lol, i cant wait
Old 06-23-2007

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

haha yea man, just gotta wait. I gotta give a big thanks for Paul and Dezod Motorsports for all the help he has done as well as some kick *** freakin parts.
Old 06-23-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i love ur car....i never thought id see a turbo, but when u pull it off. ur car is going to be in the top 3 on my list.
Old 06-23-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

sweet i didnt realize dezod sponsored you. good luck
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point

nice man, haven't seen a nice looking civic on this site for a long time.
Old 06-24-2007

Gearbox, yea he picked me up a little over a month ago or so. So hopefully I can do him proud, i know I can with his kickass parts he makes. 300+ hp here i come w00t.
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

reminds me of logan's car just blue and fully built
Old 06-24-2007

Well his and mine will be even more the same, mine will be fully built but will also have a pNp head as well as Dezod Intake Manifold, Fuel Rail, and Throttle Body. I'm not leaving a single thing out.
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by drew22mader
will also have a pNp head as well as Dezod Intake Manifold, Fuel Rail, and Throttle Body. I'm not leaving a single thing out.
he's been there done that and more done.
Old 06-24-2007

Thats good, i never said he didn't. What kind of numbers his he putting down?
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

254 Whp at 220 lb/tq last time he dynoed it on december, good luck on your turbo setup
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point

SWEET drew!. Just becareful to NOT harm that beauty of a car you have when installing that steroid package
Old 06-24-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus that WG has a huge mouth! Got pics of the fuel rail and such? Curious to see how Paul and the gang fabbed it up. Looks good man.

2007 - the year of the civicforums turbo spree.
Old 06-24-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

This is great that you and speedfoos and others are detailing all the hard work that you are doing to the vic I a watching it every step of the way good luck with it all and never never give up never when you think you might be beat thats when some people give in.

P.S. Speedfoos I thought you might have been at Glastonbary I would love to be on that side of the pond right now
Old 06-24-2007

speedfoos, fuel rail, intake manifold haven't been released yet, but you better believe i'll have it when it does come out.
Old 06-24-2007
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn.. as always, NICE CAR.. and this will be a nice upgrade for everyone to see. Good luck! +1 for you
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough

when is dezod gonna release the fuel rail and IM? i want one
Old 06-24-2007

Not 100% sure, i know they are in the process of getting the first ones made, then they will need to be beta tested then sent back for production. Best bet would be to ask him, Shouldn't be too long i wouldn't think
Old 06-24-2007

Yep, mine will be fully built as well. Steven and I will have almost the exact same setup. GD the more i talk about it the more i want it done lol
Old 06-27-2007
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I have Cody workin on your manis.....we have make a few refinements for even better fitment. Stay tuned. I know it's taking longer than anticipated, but will be worth the wait for sure.

BTW, in IM.....after HOURS on the flow bench Pete and I came to conclusion of what we needed runner wise out of this IM, and we could not make it in house. We outsourced the runner production, and are now waiting for our first batch to finish the unit.
Old 06-27-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's bitchin, turbo's are sweet. Rare is the occasion which the sounds of blow off valves echo down the streets of my town...
Old 06-28-2007
Registered!!

Wow drew, I can't stop looking at your car man!. I've been to this thread all sorts of times JUST to look at your car again and again. GOD I hope you leave it the way it is. Your imagination is OUTSTANDING! Although I don't have a 7thgen anymore, I still love comming into civicforums.com to checkout everyone's ride,....ESPECIALLY yours!....and Pichy's ride aswell, that white sedan of his is dreamy!
Old 06-28-2007

thanks man, i try to keep my car looking as nice as i can. Just gotta get all my parts together and then i'll start on the build. It's gonna be nice to finally have some power to work with.
Old 06-28-2007
Registered!!

^oh hell yeah man!^ Then you'll have the WHOLE package!. I wouldn't trade THAT car for NOTHING man!. And now that you'll be boosted,....HELL NO!

Keep that baby!. It's gorgeous!!! Even your brake drums look NICE!. You probably have NO rust on that car whatsoever!. You myfriend are a TRUE autopian!. "car crazy!"
Old 06-28-2007
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough

sigh, must be nice having money.
Old 06-28-2007
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Johnold
SWEET drew!. Just becareful to NOT harm that beauty of a car you have when installing that steroid package
x2 your car looks so sweet now with the turbo show and go baby! Good luck with it!

Quick Reply: So Close I Can Taste (Turbo Pics)