Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Want some opinions....help!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vane_Civic02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Want some opinions....help!!

i really want to drop my car already, i hate seeing my car so stock, it hurts me actually lol.. so.. i was wondering if you guys can let me know whats a comfortable drop, how low should i go?
Old 06-20-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice
Re: Want some opinions....help!!

well i'm on eibach sports and tokico blues and i loooovvvee it. it's comfortable and it rarely scrapes. of course coilovers are going to be the most versatile but they aren't cheap.

what ever you go with, figure this:

beauty= pain, that's what mamma always told me...

the lower you go, the more you're gonna scrape, but if you're somewhere with flat terrain and a low amount of bumps, potholes, etc. then you might want to stay in the middle.

my drop's probably around 1.4-1.5 and i love it.
Old 06-20-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

^yup, what he said.. and if you ever plan on getting a lip kit you need to keep that in mind as well (greater % of scraping the bigger the drop)

I suggest you search around for a good while though to come up with your own decision though
Old 06-20-2007
Registered!!

Vane_Civic02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats exacaly my fear, living in miami theres always construction, their trying to turn this into new york so they keep building and building, theres always potholes uneven streets, its horrible which is why i'm scared to go to low.

Coilovers have been a thought, i always say if your gonna do it do it right.

I mean i see some people with drops like 2.0 -2.3 and i'm afraid that'll be way to low. can you post up a picture of your car So.Ill.Em2, just to get an idea of your numbers. Thanks!
Old 06-20-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

1) miami's roads arent that bad
2) search. this topic has been covered 12439429738 times
3) locked.