Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rejuvenation (56k no)

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007
Bone Stock!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Rejuvenation (56k no)

hey alpha, random question but do you have a pic of the car in the back of that pic you just posted?
Old 05-25-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Why? It is just another RS.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	r2s.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	71199  
Old 05-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

car looks tight....those pics with the wet floor came out amazing
Old 05-25-2007
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alpha 5
Why? It is just another RS.
just wanna see what kind of wheels that other one has
Old 05-25-2007
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mr_Plenty
car looks tight....those pics with the wet floor came out amazing
They better have because when I stepped out of my car, I expected it to be just a little bit of water but it flooded my shoes, lol.
Old 05-26-2007
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

That is one sweet ride. Very clean and very well done.
Old 05-26-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Just the way I like it.
You have convinced me to do the DIY blackout on my headlights.
Right now I have projectors and am tired of them.

Pics look great!
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

spoon sticker gotta go but everything else looks good
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

nnnnnnnnice!
Old 05-26-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

as someone else said, i was never a fan of that color, but your car is done right and looks good.
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MURDOCK
Just the way I like it.
You have convinced me to do the DIY blackout on my headlights.
Right now I have projectors and am tired of them.

Pics look great!
Man, everyone else made it sound so easy to do the DIY cuz everyone was doing it. But I guess I didn't seal mine right or something when I did it but there was like a swimming pool of water in each headlight when I did my first car wash after the DIY. So I redid it and this time, I not only used more of the silicone sealant and let it dry for a day and a half...but I also covered up the edges with electrical tape just for double insurance. I liked it because you can't really tell I used the tape since it's black and plus, it stretches so it helped seal it pretty good. Now I can spray my headlights directly on for however long I want and never get water in it....which is just like how it should be.

Thanks again for all the comments everyone!
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Alpha 5
Here is a pic of an 01 Ferio RS.
Notice it has no molding on the doors.
Well now that I think about it...I mean, it does look great and all, but my side moldings are pretty functional too. They keep my doors from getting dings from people who park too close to me or throw carts at my car. And since I work at a wal-mart as my college job, then the risk is definitely there. As a matter of fact, if you look at my fender on the drivers side, slightly below and to the left of the sidemarker, you will notice a big dent. This is from an out of control shopping cart that apparently rolled down the sloped portion of our parking lot and connected with my car.
Old 05-26-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TurismoDreamin
Man, everyone else made it sound so easy to do the DIY cuz everyone was doing it. But I guess I didn't seal mine right or something when I did it but there was like a swimming pool of water in each headlight when I did my first car wash after the DIY. So I redid it and this time, I not only used more of the silicone sealant and let it dry for a day and a half...but I also covered up the edges with electrical tape just for double insurance. I liked it because you can't really tell I used the tape since it's black and plus, it stretches so it helped seal it pretty good. Now I can spray my headlights directly on for however long I want and never get water in it....which is just like how it should be.

Thanks again for all the comments everyone!
I hear you man its not that its hard it just needs to be done to perfection.
It came out looking good but I think I need to reseal mine because I have mass condensation in there right now. I think I will give it some time to see if it clears up if it don't then I will need to reseal.
Took like 3-4 hours from start to finish this morning.
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

^^brings back memories, lol. But yea, seriously after you seal it, electrical tape is the key. I know everyone calls electrical tape the "ricer's universal tool" or something, but seriously, it does an awesome job of keeping out water. Just the seal that the tape makes against the headlight looks inpenetrable..
Old 05-26-2007

^^brings back memories, lol. But yea, seriously after you seal it, electrical tape is the key. I know everyone calls electrical tape the "ricer's universal tool" or something, but seriously, it does an awesome job of keeping out water. Just the seal that the tape makes against the headlight looks inpenetrable..
So I can seal it with electrical tape without splitting the housing again?
because that would be a bitch!
Old 05-26-2007
Registered!!

So I can seal it with electrical tape without splitting the housing again?
because that would be a bitch!
Um, are you talking about just using electrical tape...and thats all? Cuz if so, then I would say no to that, lol. Still use the silicon sealant or whatever sealant you want to use. It's just I didn't want it to leak again so to make sure it didn't leak, I used the electrical tape around the edges.
Old 05-26-2007

Um, are you talking about just using electrical tape...and thats all? Cuz if so, then I would say no to that, lol. Still use the silicon sealant or whatever sealant you want to use. It's just I didn't want it to leak again so to make sure it didn't leak, I used the electrical tape around the edges.
I used silicon as well but I guess there was a gap somewhere along the line.
I'll try the tape thing if I have any more problems.

By the way your headlights look brand new (the cover is so clear).

Mine are 01 so 6 years of sitting in the sun has made them kinda dull
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

Yea, thats cuz I bought brand new OEM headlights. I had the same problem when I bought my 02. The lens was so torn up when I bought the car. I figured that I might as well start fresh. Now, I don't even touch this lens, not to clean it or dry it or anything. I let it dry itself and when I take it to the car wash, it never see's the brush, just the sprayer (not like I ever use the brush at the car wash anyway, lol)...
Old 05-27-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Dang !!!! Sexy Car Man !
Old 05-27-2007
CIVIC USER

jbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trusted

dont mean to repeat what was said but....Your car is one sick ride. Good job
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

85gp4 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is one of the best looking sedans that I have seen. It really makes me want to drop mine... that black lip really looks good.
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

cerasoli1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

its a completely different ride lol nice job man looks good
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

^hehe, if it wasn't for the winter, I couldve done more to my car too...
Old 05-27-2007
Registered!!

amuthini is an unknown quantity at this point

silicon isn't really that good to seal your headlights.... you should look for gasket sealant.... everyone i know taht has used this has had no problems with leaking or fogging when blacking out their headlights.
Old 05-28-2007
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough

holy ****. your car owns mine. lol im lovin it dude!
Old 05-28-2007
Registered!!

^hehe, i almost got the OEM style cf hood like you have too...but then I put everything on, stepped back, and realized how much I like how it looks without the hood. But hey, you're definitely faster than me cuz no turbo for me. My engine is very stock, lol, minus my intake. Sad thing is I probably wont turbo until I'm finished with college cuz this car is what needs to get me through it.
Old 05-28-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

nice whip... does your sidemarker flash when your blinkers, blink? or are they stationary? otherwise.. nice ride!
Old 05-28-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by burke420
nice whip... does your sidemarker flash when your blinkers, blink? or are they stationary? otherwise.. nice ride!
They flash alternately with my turn signals.