Just put on some 8000K's ! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2007   #1  
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice
Just put on some 8000K's !

Hey guys .. just put these 8000ks. My camera phone sucks so i will be posting more pics taken by a digicam later till then check these out and comments are welcome

Thanks for taking a look

Last edited by mani_is_kool; 05-10-2007 at 01:26 AM. Reason: pics messed up
mani_is_kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #2  
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
Re: Just put on some 8000K's !

looks pretty nice. what kit is that?
beadebaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #3  
Registered!!

chawski will become famous soon enoughchawski will become famous soon enough

are you gettin flashed by oncoming drivers? im sure it has a lot to do with the camera, but that looks like a good deal of glare
chawski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #4  
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

I got the kit from Dong. The dude whos selling it on the forum.

To your RIGHT look on the advertises. Your gonna see a White 350Z headlight with a CF hood. it reads. Quality HID kit, Affordable Price.

$115 shipped at the door. I bought 2 sets coZ of my brothers explorer and saved on SHipping

My car is LOWERED 2 inches so I didnt find it disturbing anyone ... The camera phone makes it glare that much, but honestly its is very Bright indeed. But coz of the fact I have my ride lowered 2 inches and I alligned the headlight all the way down, Its PERFECTO...

Btw i just finished putting these On like 2 hrs ago and drove straight home after Installing em .. so I might wanna check out those MIDDLE FINGERS tomorrow lol !!!
Old 05-10-2007   #5  
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

looks good man
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #6  
Registered!!

Rambo2 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks pretty sweet

geez how bright are they, burnin a hole in the camera
Rambo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #7  
Registered!!

roll_outz is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks gud man.. jaz carefull to the cops. they might full U over..
roll_outz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #8  
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough

looks good...im gonna buy that kit this summer
HyeHonda05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #9  
Registered!!

Thornedleaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good man.
Thornedleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #10  
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

8000k? man, i couldnt even see that well with the stock lights or 6000k's but your on 8000k's. Oh well, its your car. And as for glare, its STILL going to annoy oncoming traffic because it doesnt look like it has any type of cutoff. if i saw you on the road, id give you a full view of my bixenons :P
Curiouz_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #11  
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

one of my HIDs is pointed at the ground and the other is probably 50 feet in the air, not to mention they go out every 15 minutes. **** headlights. haha.
beadebaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #12  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouz_G View Post
8000k? man, i couldnt even see that well with the stock lights or 6000k's but your on 8000k's. Oh well, its your car. And as for glare, its STILL going to annoy oncoming traffic because it doesnt look like it has any type of cutoff. if i saw you on the road, id give you a full view of my bixenons :P
Im not sure what u meant by cutoff, Is it the shield ur taking abt? If so, theres a thread on the forum where everyones discussing abt these HIDs and sharing there experience. U might wanna take a look at it and u will some very useful info. on it. Some users said that it comes with shields, but i dont know what they are calling the shield coz i didnt see em on my bulb.

Like i said we did test em last night and it was blinding while tailgaiting or on coming traffic. But ill see tonite and let u all know if i get any middle fingers
Old 05-10-2007   #13  
Banned

Old 05-11-2007   #14  
Banned

Its all cool.. I drove about 3 hrs in the dark and noone honked or complained. Did get a lot of attentions at Stoplights though :-D lol
Old 05-11-2007   #15  
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

You have any pictures of the light on/along a wall? I might get one if these kits if the glare isnt way too bad
EggRollBandit05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #16  
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chawski View Post
are you gettin flashed by oncoming drivers? im sure it has a lot to do with the camera, but that looks like a good deal of glare
nah im pretty sure that thats the way it is for him, thats what happens when u put hids into halogen... anyhow ur probably blinding the **** out of everyone... looks cool and all but im sure the output is not all that good.. plus u wont be able to see **** in rainy days.. do it the right way.. retrofit
exclusive_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #17  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

its prolly just a tad brighter than halogens, and the low cri doesnt help matters. but if you can see fine then keep em.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #18  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusive_vtec View Post
nah im pretty sure that thats the way it is for him, thats what happens when u put hids into halogen... anyhow ur probably blinding the **** out of everyone... looks cool and all but im sure the output is not all that good.. plus u wont be able to see **** in rainy days.. do it the right way.. retrofit

I tested the lights with my brother and his friends and we did all sorts of stuff. Here a list:
1) Drove BEHIND an 05 Altima. >>> Perfect, no blinding.
2) Drove OPPOSITE side of the ALTIMA as oncoming car>>> No blinding but highly noticeable.
3) Drove behind Ford Explorer. >>> Perfect No blinding.
4) Drove Opposite side of Explorer as on coming car >>> No blinding and again very noticeable.
5) Drove behind 99 Accord LOWERED 3 inches Slammed on the ground.>>> BLINDING FOR SURE.
6) Drove Opposite of Accored LOWERED 3 inches Slammed on the ground.>>> MIDDLE FINGER ALL THE WAY

So basically for normal cars its pretty good. For those lowered vehicles Who cares Its there fault that they lowered it that much Plus let em be jealous.

BTW Tonight im going to ask a Cop i know abt the HIDS Ill test it on his PATROL CAR
Old 05-11-2007   #19  
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

sl33pyriceboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #20  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi View Post
WHat ?
Old 05-11-2007   #21  
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani_is_kool View Post
WHat ?
nothing....lol for some reason i just laughed.... not at you or ur car...but at the 8000k hids
sl33pyriceboi is offline   Reply With Quote