Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Varnerr88 new jdm thread pictures and talk come on in..

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Varnerr88 new jdm thread pictures and talk come on in..

haha really? w.e no biggy no crime in my area and i park in my garage at night plus i rocked my equips with no locks at all.
Old 06-12-2007
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point

do you stil have your equips?
Old 06-13-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

hahah nooo i sold them to you.. speaking of that there getting picked up today
Old 06-13-2007
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point

hahah just checking.
Old 06-13-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

i emailed you the tracking lol.
Old 06-13-2007
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

looking clean!
Old 06-13-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

washed it today it was all rainy out and what not and was filthy i have clean shots on my gf digi cam but shes too lazy to let me put them on... soo heres sum more gay cell shots.

Old 06-13-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

those equips would look sexy on em2oncpr's gunmetal civic!!!
Old 06-13-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

his isnt gunmetal lol.. its grayishgreen like a couple shades darker then the element. but yea there gonna look bad ***.
Old 06-13-2007
Registered!!

tougEMII has a spectacular aura abouttougEMII has a spectacular aura about

it doesnt look good varner................i hate it.....im afraid ur gonna have to change ur rims now and give them to me
Old 06-13-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

haha
Old 06-13-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

ordering sum new things next week..

hybrid front bumper if i dont do 04 front end.

finishing my trunk.. then going to get sum k24a2 internals an start my block build
Old 06-13-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice

rims look dope but the car looks off with a front lip IMO
Old 06-13-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

it looks sick varner u always end up pulling it off...thats 04-05 rear bumper right? sorry if im late u probably got that done like a while ago lol...once again ur cars pretty much the bomb
Old 06-14-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

sold my front lips to make room for either hybrid front bumper or the 05 front end.. i think im gonna do a 05 front end this summer.. that why there isnt a lip lol..

yea the rear is a 04-05 and so are the tails. had that done when i got the car painted champ white.
Old 06-14-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

so...then you gotta paint more body parts, and more money, but itll look clean.. but good luck on that, any luck on the EP3 dash or acquiring a rhd euro dash?!
Old 06-14-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

gawsh i love them rims... do CPRs come in red?
Old 06-14-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

i would never do rhd i hate it to death!!! i use the parkway everyday so i wouldnt be able to go thru tolls.. ya i could get easypass but not worth the cost of it per month.. plus how the **** would i eat mcdonalds!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

prob gonna do rsx dash when i get time ..
Old 06-14-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

cpr's dont come in red but rota track r's do.. how ever they dont look good in red... only gt3's dp
Old 06-14-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

man im pissed. i went to a body shop today, supposebly a reputable place, to see about painting my front fender. i dont know if anyboyd knows this but i got into an accident when i first bought the car. sum guy hit my front fender. front bumper wasnt touched, nor the hood, just that one fender. i ended up taking it to some stupid body shop and they painted it and got me a new fender and all for 500. when i got the car back they had painted the hood, front bumper, fender and my door.................WTF!? so i told them to fix it. so they unpainted (?) the door. heres a pic of what it looks like now.

so to some it might not be a big deal but it bothers me so much.
so i go to this "awesome" shop in town n the guy says theres nothing he can do to get the right color back on the fender. he says he would have to either repaint the whole car or repaint the hood and front fender (cuz i have a brand new front bumper in the right color at home). he says its gona cost me 1500 - 2000. and i told him for that i might as well get a new paint job all together, and he says yea true. so i ask him ...why cant u jus match the oem paint and JUST paint the fender and he goes...why couldnt they? and walked off and says if u dont have the money dont waste my time...WTF IS THAT ****!??!?!..........

sorry i had to vent a little...its bs to me.
Old 06-14-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

Originally Posted by D17sRuNtunable
man im pissed. i went to a body shop today, supposebly a reputable place, to see about painting my front fender. i dont know if anyboyd knows this but i got into an accident when i first bought the car. sum guy hit my front fender. front bumper wasnt touched, nor the hood, just that one fender. i ended up taking it to some stupid body shop and they painted it and got me a new fender and all for 500. when i got the car back they had painted the hood, front bumper, fender and my door.................WTF!? so i told them to fix it. so they unpainted (?) the door. heres a pic of what it looks like now.

so to some it might not be a big deal but it bothers me so much.
so i go to this "awesome" shop in town n the guy says theres nothing he can do to get the right color back on the fender. he says he would have to either repaint the whole car or repaint the hood and front fender (cuz i have a brand new front bumper in the right color at home). he says its gona cost me 1500 - 2000. and i told him for that i might as well get a new paint job all together, and he says yea true. so i ask him ...why cant u jus match the oem paint and JUST paint the fender and he goes...why couldnt they? and walked off and says if u dont have the money dont waste my time...WTF IS THAT ****!??!?!..........

sorry i had to vent a little...its bs to me.
Thats a real bad shop!! I would go somewhere else...DId they get the color code on ur doorjam?? I forgot but i think its 623NH something like that......
Old 06-14-2007
This is Myspace

yea supposebly they did..i cant prove that and neither can they. they said they had the code right...they said its the sun...cuz i live in florida. there is no way. i bet in 2002 ...if u found a honda civic right out the factory it wouldnt be that dark grey ****. my car hasnt changed color...not enough to make it that much lighter.
Old 06-14-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

lol first off it shouldnt have costed 500 for the paint and fender thats like 120 dollar job theres no taping required or anything...

if you lived in jersey id have my uncles bodyshop hook you up.. they match everything

what i would do is bring it to another bodyshop and see if they will match it.. tell them to paint a sample b4 doing the hood and fender that way you can be satisfied with the color
Old 06-14-2007
Registered!!

circuitem2 is an unknown quantity at this point

that shop wasnt legit...i work at a paint and body shop. i dont know exactly what should have been painted other than the fender without seeing previous damage. depending on the spot of the damage, it may have required that you blend into another panel such as your door(more than likely)...that would also explain the expense of $500 which is still arguable b/c even blend time should not bump the price that much. if this was an insurance job contact them and show them exactly what you are showing us and explain everything. if they are a shop that is doing what they are supposed to they will have previous pictures of the damages depending on the time frame that you got the work done. get these images from them. if they refuse you the pics(if they have them)then you have the right to sue them.
Old 06-14-2007
Registered!!

either way they used the wrong variance of the color. (nh-623m) or SSM has 12 variances if im not mistaken so its understandable that may have gotten it wrong BUT they should have put in the effort to try and match the color as close as possible and that is WAY off. them telling you that it was the sun is bullshit btw. from the pics it looks like they tried to blend into your hood. go outside, if you look at the right side of your hood as opposed to the entire left side of the hood you should see a color change. if so then it was blended.
Old 06-14-2007
This is Myspace

no ok this wasnt an insurance job. i got into the accident when i didint have a license yet...2 years ago. the guy that hit me let me go cuz he didnt have any damage to his suv. NOTHING else got hit...or scratched.. it wasnt that bad of an accident, it was just a big *** steel suv BUMPING my civic. at first they tried to blend it into my door. it lookd like...the most retarted thing..like smoke going across my door...it was jus so f'd up. then they fixed that and they ended up painting my whole door. when i saw that i told them to fix it so it isnt such a color noticeable thing. so they did that for free and just left the door that dark color. i dont know why they didnt do the fender too but buy that time i came to pick it up they wanted more money to fix it cuz they said it would cost extra something to make it match perfectly. they also told me after time the sun would make this color go down to the normal looking ssm. they didnt have to paint the hood, or the bumper, but they didnt want this out of place looking fender. they were jus f'ing stupid. theres nothing i can do about it now. i knew in the back of my head that there has to be variances in color. like u have the color code, but shouldnt there be like i guess a level like darker or lighter for that specific color, and apparently i was right.. but what can i do now? nothing.
Old 06-14-2007
Registered!!

i see. as far as the blending goes it was necessary but obviously they still didnt do a good job of that. i dont know what to tell you other than to fight it. you can try and find out if the actual painter is certified(which in most cases is not)if hes is not you could be compensated for it. talk to a lawyer about it also. there is always a way to fight against stuff like this man you just have to have patience.
Old 06-15-2007
Registered!!

TheMoogly is on a distinguished road

Isn't this a picture thread?
Old 06-15-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

sprint cp's come in red
Old 06-15-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

hm.. thread title says pictures and talk to me.

Quick Reply: Varnerr88 new jdm thread pictures and talk come on in..