Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Project: Civic

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got Boost? is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Project: Civic

I wanna lower it but does any one have any suggestions for how much if i kept the 17x7's on my car?

Last edited by Got Boost?; 04-25-2007 at 11:34 AM.
Old 04-25-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Project: Civic

Haha, that first picture was a trick wasn't it! I was thinking for a second that you hadn't done anything to the car yet.

As for lowering it, I've always been a firm believer in coilovers. Then you can choose which height is best for you. On my first car, I installed Lowering springs, and then when It was done, I stepped back and looked at it and thought to myself, Hm, I would have liked it to be lower.
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

Got Boost? is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I wanted to surprise ppl lol. I was thinking coilovers too but its expensive so Im going to keep them in mind and wait for school to end and save up.
Old 04-25-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

It's only expensive for the full threaded coilovers. I got Tein Basics for 900. You can get the sleeve over type, and a set of performance shocks for something around 500 I believe. I'm not too familiar with it, I like the full replacement coil....