Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my 01 civic ex

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007
The Random King of the Posts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light
my 01 civic ex

finally got pics sorry its dirty went out last night and had to be a work early. The hood gap is from when i wrecked it new headlights and tails should be in soon. comment please...!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 001.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	70326   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 002.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	70327   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 003.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	70328   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 004.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	70329   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 006.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	70330  

Old 04-01-2007
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
Re: my 01 civic ex

not feelin the body kit or those tails.
Old 04-01-2007
Registered!!

SilverCivic504 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the kit.. Think you should burn ur taillights though..
Old 04-01-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

looks OK but the taillights I'm sorry!
Old 04-01-2007

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light

yea the tails are getting swapped out for stocks the ones i got were cheap and i liked them at the time so dont hate guess it was jus a stage i was going through. the bodykit is going for a buddy club 2 and a carbon fiber hood when i graduate in june so it will be diffrent
Old 04-01-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 01civicriderex
yea the tails are getting swapped out for stocks the ones i got were cheap and i liked them at the time so dont hate guess it was jus a stage i was going through. the bodykit is going for a buddy club 2 and a carbon fiber hood when i graduate in june so it will be diffrent
The kit you have on now is very nice so are the rims.

If only you can get it to line up properly.

when you get the new kit and CF hood will you still have the bad line issues?

BTW I wasn't hatting, just telling you in the nicest way those tails a fugly
Old 04-01-2007

yea i know i had a customer so i jus typed something real quick. Yea the new kit will line up when i wrecked it, it broke the mounts and bent the radiator support so it hangs because it has nothing to hold to. but i may jus get a new front bumper but wings west is high. thanks the rims are ok tenzo makes a good wheel. i like ur ready love to see anyone with a nice vic.
Old 04-01-2007

Cool
Old 04-01-2007

BTW if you want to part out the kit let me know I would be interested in buying part or the whole kit off you when you decide to get your new kit.
Old 04-01-2007
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Car looks good bro and nice kit btw!
Old 04-01-2007

thanks man. yea i'm gonna part it out the mounts are broke on the front bumper but the skirts and back is fine so i'll holler when i get my new stuff in and we will get some prices together or somthin..
Old 04-01-2007

Originally Posted by 01civicriderex
thanks man. yea i'm gonna part it out the mounts are broke on the front bumper but the skirts and back is fine so i'll holler when i get my new stuff in and we will get some prices together or somthin..
Cool Pm me for first dibs on the side skirts
Old 04-01-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

hey man how much of a drop do u have and how much ground clearence do u have???? i dont mind altezzas ur car might look cooler if u had black headlights and u smoked the altezzas.
Old 04-01-2007
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough

yeah the buddy club v2s are nice. i cant wait for you to transform your ride man. good luck and keep it clean.
Old 04-02-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I'm not feeling the body kit at all, man.

And I just flat-out don't like the tails.

Personally, I would never do that to my car. There are too many negative connotations associated with body kits on daily drivers.
Old 04-02-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

the exhaust is decent.
Old 04-02-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

ur car is leaning towards the ricey side with that kit n tails... but at least its dropped.
Old 04-02-2007

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
the exhaust is decent.
QFT

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
ur car is leaning towards the ricey side with that kit n tails...
I'd say it's fallen off.
Old 04-02-2007

well to each its own i guess i could say. this car has been in my garage for a while and i owned a mini truck before so i guess i was so ready to get rid of it i slapped everything on there. i know the tails are gay stock tail lights and headlights are on the way. i'm going with a buddy club kit or stock front bumper with a lip kit. The exhaust on the other hand i like because its not loud and doesnt sound like a fart can, there is ALOT of money and time in this car and to really enjoy i guess u would have to see in person. Around my town this car gets no love cause its a import so im workin with wat i can compared to all the rustangs and camaros.
Old 04-03-2007
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man!

EXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura about

Haha, I was like "Dang, that's in Kentucky and it's not a lifted truck with a gun rack" . . . but then again, I've never been to Kentucky.
Old 04-03-2007

Originally Posted by EXsmellsbetter
Haha, I was like "Dang, that's in Kentucky and it's not a lifted truck with a gun rack" . . . but then again, I've never been to Kentucky.

Nah dude, that's Texas you're thinking of.

But yeah, dude, that car would look 1,000 times better with an OEM bumper and a sick lip kit, either an OEM aero kit or a Kaminari. Lip kits are just so much cleaner, IMO. They flow better with the entire shape of the car. Makes people wonder what you did to it to make it look so nice rather than scream, "I'VE GOT A BODY KIT!" Much more subtle and classy. If you want to see a great example, look up drew22mader. I think he's still on here.
Old 04-03-2007

thanks for the input everyone. I took the wing off last night and the new taillights should be here soon. I would take the kit off but it would look ghetto so give me some time and i'll post some new pics when i get a chance.
Old 04-03-2007
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Nah dude, that's Texas you're thinking of.
TEXAS?! get that right son... texas has some of the greatest 7thgens on this site.....maybe i read wrong oh well im at work and too lazy to read throughly
Old 04-03-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute

well at least its dropped...
Old 04-04-2007

Originally Posted by X0DuZz
TEXAS?! get that right son... texas has some of the greatest 7thgens on this site.....maybe i read wrong oh well im at work and too lazy to read throughly
You aren't kidding... texascivic2k1 (My favorite black EM2 to date) TransformedBG (My engine's idol) SloEM2... They're everywhere.

But so are lifted pickups with gunracks. But hey, you're over there in Dallas. Along with Austin, it's Texas's own little island of the east coast.
Old 07-11-2007
Registered!!

Quicktime_GT is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it looks pretty good

Last edited by Quicktime_GT; 07-11-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-11-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by X0DuZz
u got it wrong son...its all in Sooo cali.....
Old 07-11-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

i like it good job man. I bet ur car would win some serious shows if you put it in.
Old 07-12-2007
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough

not feeling the kit. It doesnt seem to go with the body lines at all. I think your idea of the BC2 is much better. I would replace those tails ASAP. Rims are nice tho
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

Quicktime_GT is an unknown quantity at this point

not really feelin the tails, but I like everything else!

Quick Reply: my 01 civic ex