Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Opinions on Wheels!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Opinions on Wheels!!

Well I think it’s time for another change in wheels. I really need ya’lls opinions and experience with these brands (if any). All opinions are welcomed. These three I have been really looking at for the last several months. Here is a pic of the car it’s going on…

18” wheels are currently on the car as in the pics above. Now for the wheels…

These ones come in black but I thought Hyperblack would be a good change up instead of the black on black scheme.
R-1 Racing – GTR-10 (Chrome Lip) Hyperblack
18”x7.5”

These ones I was going to do different and put 18” in the front and 19” in the back. What do you think?
Rays G-Games – 77 Wolf 2 PC. (Gunmetal)
18”x7.5 in the front and 19”x8” in the rear

Black on black and will show the front and rear Big Brake Kits really well.
Axis - Reverbs
18”x7.5”

This is one of the first steps to doing a whole make over. BTW what color should I paint the caliper with which wheel too (gold or red)? NEED OPINIONS!!!
Old 03-01-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I like the Axis' ones
Old 03-01-2007
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
ok first off... why do u need to change rims? i like the ones u have on noww... A LOT! lol ne ways... hmm i would say i like the axis rims the best. idk i like them all but those just caught my eye. keep us updated on which ones u end up choosing... i am curious and post pics when u change them up!
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
i like the g-games... they're hot! it looked nice on tricky's ride

Last edited by speedricerx; 03-01-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
g-games ftmfw! hella hot rims.
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

grn2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Ggames Ftmfw!!!!
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
The first ones in black I think would look hot but the Ggames would look good too. I really like the black on black look so I'm all for the black wheels.
Old 03-01-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Str8UpCivic
ok first off... why do u need to change rims? i like the ones u have on noww... A LOT! lol ne ways... hmm i would say i like the axis rims the best. idk i like them all but those just caught my eye. keep us updated on which ones u end up choosing... i am curious and post pics when u change them up!
The reason for the change is several things. First I want some thing new and eye catching. I get tired of winning second place (majority of the time) at car shows and I need that little boost to push me over.

Second the quality of Motegi is not the best at all! Easily bent lips, chipping paint, fading paint, and clear coat coming off. Not a good time.

Third, I am just going for a different style. Also something easy to clean.

Yeah I saw his car and it is simple and clean.

Keep the opinions coming! Thanks guys!

Last edited by texascivic2k1; 03-01-2007 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-01-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
g-games hands down...heck those are the wheels i want (just diff color)
Old 03-01-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

Originally Posted by Suzy Q
g-games hands down...heck those are the wheels i want (just diff color)
What color are you wanting Suzy? I originally wanted black but out of the 2 million sites I looked on to, only one site had a picture of them (the black ones) but didn't offer them. So I don't even know if that is even an option.
Old 03-01-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Bronze Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Old 03-01-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
I think gold or bronze rims would look awesome on ur car. I really like the g-games but are they available in hyperblack. Hyperblack looks amazing.
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

virtueoftresx is an unknown quantity at this point
I dunno any of those would look siick... so really its whateva
Old 03-01-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

Originally Posted by jamis33
I think gold or bronze rims would look awesome on ur car. I really like the g-games but are they available in hyperblack. Hyperblack looks amazing.
Yeah I have thought about gold in the past... like so. Still don't know yet. But they don't have hyperblack but they do have chrome.

Old 03-01-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

Originally Posted by virtueoftresx
I dunno any of those would look siick... so really its whateva
Like I said bro all opinions are welcomed... so what do you think would look "sick" on my car?
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
Like I said bro all opinions are welcomed... so what do you think would look "sick" on my car?

Ronal Bear-5 in Bronze FTMFW!

J/K Bro, your car is sick though, I would go for the G-Games.
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
we have a winner!
Old 03-01-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
those bears are SICK
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about
id rock those, where can i get em? hahahah
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about
Reverbs FTW
Old 03-01-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
axis
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

sugisan is an unknown quantity at this point
Ggames, but no stagger
Old 03-01-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
eh the ones you have look better
Old 03-01-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
rays or axis
Old 03-01-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
well the GT-R 10 are knock off Velox VX-8's, id say save up for some Volks...and im sure you'd be getting first place with those bad boys, some

Old 03-02-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

Originally Posted by PD Chico
Ronal Bear-5 in Bronze FTMFW!

J/K Bro, your car is sick though, I would go for the G-Games.
FTMFW! lmao! Thats pretty good... Yeah that will get me in first place but not the first place I want.

DaMadScientist - Those wheels are bad *** and I did take those in to consideration. But don't you think that would be to much black? Now if I had a silver car... yet in a heartbeat!

Last edited by texascivic2k1; 03-02-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 03-02-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
I like the G-games wheels, and the Reverbs hae always been sick, but i think you could rock either of those in Gold or a really high polish (not chrome) and it's would still be uber sick...
Old 03-02-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

^^^ Yeah gold dose look good but that is such a huge change! The next set of rims will just be for car show's only and gold is a attention getter'.

Axis in Gold??? Chop anyone?
Old 03-02-2007
Registered!!

civicPesek is an unknown quantity at this point
go with Rays G-Games – 77 Wolf 2 PC. (Gunmetal)
Old 03-02-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold
Here's a quick chop for ya.

Sorry, I couldn't resist ghosting in the hot girl. The guys HAD to be looking at something.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	texascivic2k1.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	69910  

Quick Reply: Opinions on Wheels!!