work in progress [pics inside 56k yes] NO!! ACCIDENT! pg 2. (1/25/07) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Go Back  Honda Civic Forum > GENERAL > Member's Rides
Reload this Page >

work in progress [pics inside 56k yes] NO!! ACCIDENT! pg 2. (1/25/07)

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

work in progress [pics inside 56k yes] NO!! ACCIDENT! pg 2. (1/25/07)

Old 01-26-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I dunno what it is, but I don't like carbon fiber hoods on 04/05's

Sorry to hear about your accident tho man
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

bcdjr100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by riiice-_- View Post
Yeah i moved it to the side of the road. And i'm pretty sure that we'll probably see a video of me slamming into a couch after a sharp turn haha. i'd want to see it. well, maybe in a couple months haha

yeah and when you do, make sure you find out who did it and take care of em
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

riiice-_- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Drk01Civic View Post
Too bad you're not an 01-03 and in SoCal. If I could find my old CF hood I would have given it to you.
haha i'm just 10 miles west of where you live. lake elizabeth :]

small world
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by bcdjr100 View Post
yeah and when you do, make sure you find out who did it and take care of em

hahah heck yeah!
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Drk01Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
haha i'm just 10 miles west of where you live. lake elizabeth :]

small world
LOL what are the odds? What road was it on man? I'm always driving out there. That could have been me.

Oh, also. I have a spring compressor and can help install any suspension components you need. Where were you going to go originally, Bestway or Eastside Muffler maybe?
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Drk01Civic View Post
LOL what are the odds? What road was it on man? I'm always driving out there. That could have been me.

Oh, also. I have a spring compressor and can help install any suspension components you need. Where were you going to go originally, Bestway or Eastside Muffler maybe?
Haha i know! It was in the middle of Bouquet Canyon coming up to Leona Valley. I was originally going to Bestway to get it done a few days ago but somethings came up with Clint and had to reschedule 2 or 3 times. But man, thats awesome that you offered to help me out. I appreciate it. Maybe we can install them sometime after i fix my front end
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Drk01Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha i know! It was in the middle of Bouquet Canyon coming up to Leona Valley. I was originally going to Bestway to get it done a few days ago but somethings came up with Clint and had to reschedule 2 or 3 times. But man, thats awesome that you offered to help me out. I appreciate it. Maybe we can install them sometime after i fix my front end
No problem bud. Feel free to hit me up.
Old 01-26-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
That sucks man!

On a lighter note, I just happen to have an SSM 04-05 hood laying in my shed in real good shape for sale. Lemme know.
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

awesome! i may be very interested in maybe buying that off you. i just have to talk to my insurance company to see what they can do. thanks a lot!
Old 01-26-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
No problem. It does have a couple scrathes on it, but there are no dents or dings whatsoever.
Old 01-26-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
when u tried not to hit it, did you slide at all?? if so now i bet your ride is bumpy as i'll get out, cause of the burnt rubber.... gah! i'd be ticked!!!! SDFHSDIFOHEBOREIGBHJREBHJERIGOQERJFoerguqerhguqeiq jkvnreiu1qig5h9phj1t9ib nfuibnrtb9ui9uinuqtonhwb08qvn12uigbntgnh5rubnutinr tuhntiunhqyunhibnfjbn