work in progress [pics inside 56k yes] NO!! ACCIDENT! pg 2. (1/25/07) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2007   #31
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I dunno what it is, but I don't like carbon fiber hoods on 04/05's

Sorry to hear about your accident tho man
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007   #32
Registered!!

bcdjr100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by riiice-_- View Post
Yeah i moved it to the side of the road. And i'm pretty sure that we'll probably see a video of me slamming into a couch after a sharp turn haha. i'd want to see it. well, maybe in a couple months haha

yeah and when you do, make sure you find out who did it and take care of em
bcdjr100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007   #33
Registered!!

riiice-_- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drk01Civic View Post
Too bad you're not an 01-03 and in SoCal. If I could find my old CF hood I would have given it to you.
haha i'm just 10 miles west of where you live. lake elizabeth :]

small world
riiice-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007   #34
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdjr100 View Post
yeah and when you do, make sure you find out who did it and take care of em

hahah heck yeah!
Old 01-26-2007   #35
Registered!!

Drk01Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
haha i'm just 10 miles west of where you live. lake elizabeth :]

small world
LOL what are the odds? What road was it on man? I'm always driving out there. That could have been me.

Oh, also. I have a spring compressor and can help install any suspension components you need. Where were you going to go originally, Bestway or Eastside Muffler maybe?
Drk01Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007   #36
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drk01Civic View Post
LOL what are the odds? What road was it on man? I'm always driving out there. That could have been me.

Oh, also. I have a spring compressor and can help install any suspension components you need. Where were you going to go originally, Bestway or Eastside Muffler maybe?
Haha i know! It was in the middle of Bouquet Canyon coming up to Leona Valley. I was originally going to Bestway to get it done a few days ago but somethings came up with Clint and had to reschedule 2 or 3 times. But man, thats awesome that you offered to help me out. I appreciate it. Maybe we can install them sometime after i fix my front end
Old 01-26-2007   #37
Registered!!

Drk01Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Haha i know! It was in the middle of Bouquet Canyon coming up to Leona Valley. I was originally going to Bestway to get it done a few days ago but somethings came up with Clint and had to reschedule 2 or 3 times. But man, thats awesome that you offered to help me out. I appreciate it. Maybe we can install them sometime after i fix my front end
No problem bud. Feel free to hit me up.
Drk01Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007   #38
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
That sucks man!

On a lighter note, I just happen to have an SSM 04-05 hood laying in my shed in real good shape for sale. Lemme know.
spoonEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007   #39
Registered!!

awesome! i may be very interested in maybe buying that off you. i just have to talk to my insurance company to see what they can do. thanks a lot!
Old 01-26-2007   #40
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
No problem. It does have a couple scrathes on it, but there are no dents or dings whatsoever.
spoonEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007   #41
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
when u tried not to hit it, did you slide at all?? if so now i bet your ride is bumpy as i'll get out, cause of the burnt rubber.... gah! i'd be ticked!!!! SDFHSDIFOHEBOREIGBHJREBHJERIGOQERJFoerguqerhguqeiq jkvnreiu1qig5h9phj1t9ib nfuibnrtb9ui9uinuqtonhwb08qvn12uigbntgnh5rubnutinr tuhntiunhqyunhibnfjbn
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote