Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

took some pics!

Old 01-03-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE19
Thanks for input Ambulance..how about i actually put you in one?
Wow, why have you not been banned yet?? BTW, PM me, I'll give you my address and you can try to make good on your threat. You ever fought a 6'3" 250lb pissed off, burned out urban paramedic?? Better people than you have tried and lost. Bring it on, asshammer.

Edit: forgot to mention well armed too.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
This is good.
Old 01-03-2007

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
It's stupid, everyone's a bad *** at the keyboard. I'm offering him the option to try to be one in person.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
BigE19 you are from Caledon? Which one there is one in Canada, Florida and South Carolina?
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Old 01-03-2007

i'm researching him now, but my internet is being gay.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

He has a maxima also, that is riced out and he is Freakin canadian. That is the prob.
Hondapoint - Honda Forums for Civic, CRX, Accord, Prelude and S2000 - View Profile: BigE19
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Just run a Google search on his name you will find all kinds of stuff.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

He also posted here. This is bad.
Literotica Discussion Board - Bi guy will cam 4 u
Old 01-03-2007
Banned

2k3civicSSM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alpha 5
He has a maxima also, that is riced out and he is Freakin canadian. That is the prob.
Hondapoint - Honda Forums for Civic, CRX, Accord, Prelude and S2000 - View Profile: BigE19
haha nice body kit, does it make you more aerodynamic now ? hahaha
Old 01-03-2007
Banned

2k3civicSSM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alpha 5
He also posted here. This is bad.
Literotica Discussion Board - Bi guy will cam 4 u
HHAH HE'S A FLAMING HOMO!!! LITERALLY
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

You have GOT TO love the woderful world wide web. It has never been so easy to pick on someone.
Old 01-03-2007

I found him on a number of his canadian boards, but that gay jack off post was funny as hell.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Back to topic.
I like the car, I would paint the mirrors, lose the lids and find a gauge pod that has only one or two spots. In the end it is your car and if you like it and it makes YOU HAPPY then forget the flaming homos from canada.
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
I found him on a number of his canadian boards, but that gay jack off post was funny as hell.
I could use a REP for this.
Old 01-03-2007

much as i hate to say it, i don't think that was him wanting to get in on the e-circle jerk.

Literotica Discussion Board - Massage Therapist seeks female friend and more...
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

Too Bad, So Sad!
Old 01-04-2007

Sunday Nov 6th (Noon) [archive]
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

I don't understand the reason for this post. So he signed up for a meet.
Old 01-04-2007

Ehh, just seeing who his friends are, that's all. I'm done now.
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

I would love for this thread to be CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOD please be good for something and end this threads life.
Old 01-04-2007

I would try to get back to the car, but I think it's a bit late for that. Sorry for whoring your thread, dude.
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

He started another one with the same pics and name. This one can die now, This is my last post in here.
Old 01-04-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
everyone needs to stfu . bige19 and mrxs cars are sick

i want that spoiler i always wondered how it looked..pm if you guys see one for sale
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

BigE19 has a spectacular aura aboutBigE19 has a spectacular aura about
WOW clearly you guys have nothing better to do then fart around on the internet.

First of all that maxima bodykit was for a customer who wanted some custom fiberglass and some basic fixing.

Second I have no idea what that gay internet site is? You guys are surfing on there...hmm makes me wonder about you fun boys..I wonder what you guys rock when cruising down the highway...maybe little petshop boys..

Third..6,3 250?!? big deal cut some weight you fat slob and get off this site and hit the gym

and I am canadian. Go world juniors Go.
Old 01-05-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
lol just ignore them man
Old 01-05-2007
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
lol, now this is getting way out of hand. From debating about our cars to wanting to engage in some physical contact, pretty gay if you ask me.
Old 01-05-2007
Registered!!

BigE19 has a spectacular aura aboutBigE19 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
lol just ignore them man
Ha i should but i'm sure everyones getting a good laugh.
Old 01-05-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i am lol
Old 01-06-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
I would try to get back to the car, but I think it's a bit late for that. Sorry for whoring your thread, dude.
np man, I couldn't care less.

Actually I'm sorry for starting the thread which made you spend so much of your valuable time posting usefull comments about my car!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: took some pics!