Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

wtf so many problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
wtf so many problems

i had a small fire under my in my trunk witch led to be a realy big problem my trunk light was laying on my amp witch fried all my wire and spliced them all together
i will be up more of my pics all i go along. i reped out the dash and steering wheel and i am about to rip out the harness from under the dash back ... i allready took it honda and they wanted 1175.00 to fix so i told the to suck one ...this is a reall pain in the *** and who ever installed my alarm did a real messed up job it looks like a rats nest..... so i am asking everone on this site to help out a fellow member here ...if anyone can help please do so i need any kind of info i can get.. i am not a pro at this nor do i have that much money laying around... the 2 harness i need are about 175 for the two under the dash and in the cabin i allready have the one for the trunk... so if you know anyone how might have these parts and are selling for cheep let me know... thanks.....01candycivic
Old 12-27-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
who did ur wiring??? thats what ppl get for doing home installation..... not saying you did... but keet it all professional
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
holy crap man...that looks like a mass of spaghetti....i'm sure there's a complete wiring diagram on here somewhere. anybody know what happened to the DIY section?
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

jonjon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
yep, thats a ****!ng mess.
Old 12-27-2006
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
DIY is in the 7th gen section
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
wtf, and u say u paid for that? what a bummer ~
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough

i got a bunch more
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

Old 12-27-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 01candycivic

Damn....thats all i have to say
Old 12-27-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Did you take the dash off and pull all those wires?? I wouldn't even know where to start putting all that back together.
Old 12-27-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
You know I'm all about DIY. Everything I do is all DIY unless its something out of my reach but I'd have to send THAT to the shop. Holy crap dude i'm sorry for you.
Old 12-27-2006
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough
damn that's a huge mess man...I would just send it to the shop and pay the grand to fix it because I would have no clue where to start.
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

yeah it is a huge mess... and for the alarm i did not put in in it was put in by best buy....it look like a lot in the pics but it really is not bad. why would i take it to a shop when i owned one. i do a lot of my own work cause it make my feel like i still have my shop again.and if it were out of my hands then i would maybe take it to honda maybe. i can kinda take this in a good way now i can do my rsx dash now..thanks to everyone that has been helping me out.
Old 12-28-2006
Registered!!

jonjon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
lawd...yea...send that to shop..sooooo in case it happenes agian..they HAVE to make it right..that just looks like a looooooong weekend and a major headache!
Old 01-03-2007
Registered!!

Yeah I Am About To Just Burn The Whole Car....
Old 01-03-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
holy ****.. if best buy made that **** happen, make them pay for the repairs
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vexorg is an unknown quantity at this point
lol.
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
Why the hell would you strip your car like that 2 run wires? have fun putting all that **** together, once you take it all apart... it never goes back in the same way.
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
hope you fix your car in the end...
Old 01-04-2007
I need a drop

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
holy ****in ****...

good luck bro.
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

mr.rowdy is an unknown quantity at this point
man if i were you i'd go to a salvage yard and just get the hole new harness and do it all over...imo
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice
wow **** that ****. I'd go blow that **** up if that was mine.
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

well i still have not fixed it yet i have to wait intill i get paid on the 10th to do anything.. but i have some good news i have the full front of a rsx. i will be putting that on later and i also have a typ s wing. so if you want to know what it looks like here are some pics of the wing.

Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

zonk is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, id fork over the money, thats one hell of a mess right there.... just my opinion
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

yeah it just looks bad. all i have to do is unplug the old harness and plug the new one in. then i have to take my car to best buy so they can install my alarm and door popers
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

id try to find a different shop than best buy bro, i have seen them screw up so many cars its rediculous. I would honestly try and look for a stereo shop unless this stuff is covered under a warranty by them (best buy)
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

yeah its just the shops around here suck...and that is the only reason i am taking it to best buy for the warranty... i am a do it your selfer i should be doing a diy on all this stuff... i owened a inport shop for 2 years in this town so i have a idea of what i am doing.. its just taking up alot of time.
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 01candycivic
yeah its just the shops around here suck...and that is the only reason i am taking it to best buy for the warranty... i am a do it your selfer i should be doing a diy on all this stuff... i owened a inport shop for 2 years in this town so i have a idea of what i am doing.. its just taking up alot of time.

right on man, best of luck to ya
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

thanks bud..
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

Matteo will become famous soon enough
yeah, i HATE best buy. they suck! i bought a sub and amp and they didnt screw in the amp right and it would come loose, and the box they said it was fine left just in the trunk so i hit a bumb 1 day and the sub jumped and came down in trunk...so it stopped working and i came back and they fixed it, but they are so stupid there.

They didnt give me any info or at least give me a heads up and some of the liner in the trunk was scew and stuff, the people there really dont car about the customer at all.

Quick Reply: wtf so many problems