Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
Help!

I currently have a spoiler from Kaminari on my car and i'm wondering if the holes from the spoiler would fit the OEM one or Tsunami one. If not then i'm thinking on swapping the spoiler/ the trunk with someone that doesnt have a spoiler. anyone know?

Old pic v
Old 12-26-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
was that spoiler drilled into the pre-made factory holes in your trunk? If so, then yes an oem or tsunami one will work.
Old 12-26-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Suzy Q
was that spoiler drilled into the pre-made factory holes in your trunk? If so, then yes an oem or tsunami one will work.
I'm not sure. Actually...Honda put the spoiler for me. It was one of the things i bargained for when i bought the car. haha.
Old 12-26-2006
Registered!!

anyone else??
Old 12-27-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
open your trunk and check.
cars that came without a spoiler, came with premade holes. Two on each side. Now since you said honda put it on, they prolly used the premade holes. If thats the case then yes you can change your spoiler. However, if they were a bunch of num-nuts and didnt use the premade holes then you gotta get a new trunk or get a body shop to fill in the holes.