Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Pixs of tsunami spoiler on 04/05 rear bumper

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LilWannabeJdm can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by Suzy Q
yes its the HKS hi-power exhaust.
Its just an axle back...imo its pointless to buy a full catback on our civics, but anyway.
I love the way it sounds. Its quiet a low rpms, sometimes i dnt even hear it.
But at higher rpm it makes a nice roar. And it connects to stock piping, yes.
nobody ever told me it useles to buy a catback for our civics..if somebody told me i would go with what you got instead of a greddy evo2 catback.... o well. ..are you gonna do anything else to your civic?
Old 12-17-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
axle back or cat back doesnt add any noticeable power, just depends what kind of sound you want
Old 12-17-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i wouldnt get a hks cause of the slanted look but thats just me
Old 12-17-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
nobody ever told me it useles to buy a catback for our civics..if somebody told me i would go with what you got instead of a greddy evo2 catback.... o well. ..are you gonna do anything else to your civic?
It might as well be, they add very little power, hows Salem treatin ya? I'm from Concord
Old 12-17-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
It might as well be, they add very little power, hows Salem treatin ya? I'm from Concord
Salem is alright.i live soo close to the mall that i dont even care about going shopping there anymore..but anyways im just waiting for snow to come soo my kids can see it and make snowman ...thats about it..how Concord treating you?any luck in snow yet?LOL ,,
Old 12-18-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LilWannabeJdm
I mean, of course catbacks look great on our car, but why spend so much money if you're not gonna gain any kind of hp
Anyway, im pretty much almost done with my civic, i still need to install my sway bars and sidemarkers (all of which I already bought), but after that i might work on interior. Im coming to an end
Old 12-18-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LilWannabeJdm
Salem is alright.i live soo close to the mall that i dont even care about going shopping there anymore..but anyways im just waiting for snow to come soo my kids can see it and make snowman ...thats about it..how Concord treating you?any luck in snow yet?LOL ,,
haha, no snow yet I'm mad because I used to go skiing like twice a week at Loon and Waterville, but I haven't even gone this year yet b/c there's no snow Civic's do pretty well in the snow tho, do you have snow tires?
Old 12-18-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Suzy Q
I mean, of course catbacks look great on our car, but why spend so much money if you're not gonna gain any kind of hp
Anyway, im pretty much almost done with my civic, i still need to install my sway bars and sidemarkers (all of which I already bought), but after that i might work on interior. Im coming to an end
hi baca... hows are those fogs i got you??
Old 12-18-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djrabbi
hi baca... hows are those fogs i got you??
wonderful, i used them this morning bc it was foggy
Old 12-18-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
haha, no snow yet I'm mad because I used to go skiing like twice a week at Loon and Waterville, but I haven't even gone this year yet b/c there's no snow Civic's do pretty well in the snow tho, do you have snow tires?
snow tires?i only drove in the snow for 3 years...last time was a accident with my new rims on...total my celica ..1 week before putting it into a bodyshop for a paint job...i use to live in florida sooo i didnt need to worry about tires much as long that its nitto/toyo tires then im ok with it..right now im on stock alloys/tires...and i never thought i neeed snow tires for snow season.....

Last edited by LilWannabeJdm; 12-18-2006 at 09:53 PM.