Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Need Help Finding Pictures and Some Info

Old 11-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTecCivic1505 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Need Help Finding Pictures and Some Info

Just wondering if any one had a picture of a EM2 coupe with either a type r or type s spoiler on it. Also wondering if people had pictures of a EM2 Coupe with with either Type S or EP3 Side Mirrors.

Also i was wondering if any knew around how much it would cost me to put a 2003 gauge cluster in my 2002 like what would i need to get and roughly how much it would cost me. I tried looking for it but its hard to find.

And around how much would it cost and how much trouble would it be intalling a Type S or EP3 steering wheel in my EM2 cause i heard there would be problems with air bags and stuff.

I know its alot of this i am asking but u i have tried looking and researching but its just hard to find the stuff im looking for and i just want to know if its worth the trouble before i actually go for it.
Old 11-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
I can answer you about the EP3 steering, just installed mine 4days ago and no problem at all (black emblem with red stiching on the handle). you just have to do little rewiring on cruise but there is a DIY here on how to switch on to a different steering. its really easy, trust me aslong you have the right tools thoe. i also did s2000 before but dont wanna mess around with the airbag cause you have to do some rewiring.

J