new lights for djrabbi! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2006   #1
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
new lights for djrabbi!

here is an update on my civic......

Green HID Stage

All 3000K warmed up....

Up against dad's lexus...

With HID on.....

Up against the lexus again with both HID's on
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #2
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
HID freak
Suzy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #3
Registered!!

Cram is an unknown quantity at this point
the worst looking civic i've ever seen. A disgrace to these boards.

kidding. looks good!
Cram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #4
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
hahaha siiicckkk **** son
varner88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #5
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
nice
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #6
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough
looks HIDeous haha get it hid yea ill shut up now
EggRollBandit05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #7
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggRollBandit05 View Post
looks HIDeous haha get it hid yea ill shut up now

ahahaha +1
Old 10-03-2006   #8
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
uh...
vacivic2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #9
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
you're welcome ravi
eddiechaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #10
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
can you please explain what all you have?
Cptn. Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #11
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
nice, iming me to comment, lol.
tuner04civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuner04civic View Post
shhhhhhhh lol
Old 10-04-2006   #13

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuner04civic View Post
lol. he did the same to me
Old 10-04-2006   #14
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
How come your lights look like they don't have glare? I would love to have hid's but everyone's i've seen on the 7thgen have crazy glare and it looks like they'd be more of a pain then actually improve vision.
ronaldo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #15
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Q View Post
lol. he did the same to me
and everyone else who posted
vacivic2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn. Slow View Post
can you please explain what all you have?
are u slow like ur username says? lol
Old 10-04-2006   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo9 View Post
How come your lights look like they don't have glare? I would love to have hid's but everyone's i've seen on the 7thgen have crazy glare and it looks like they'd be more of a pain then actually improve vision.
i dunno y i dont have glare...... ohh wells
Old 10-04-2006   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacivic2005 View Post
and everyone else who posted
I think we're just his Hoes...
look at his user title..lol
Old 10-04-2006   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Q View Post
I think we're just his Hoes...
look at his user title..lol
hahaah yes indeed
Old 10-04-2006   #20
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
there is glare dont worry. just look from the front it will be all over the place. almost every halogen fog glares into drivers eyes and hid isnt helping the problem. just have someone drive by you and theyll tell you how bad it is. and for hid that doesnt even look that bright?
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #21
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
neat!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #22
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
sweet
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
there is glare dont worry. just look from the front it will be all over the place. almost every halogen fog glares into drivers eyes and hid isnt helping the problem. just have someone drive by you and theyll tell you how bad it is. and for hid that doesnt even look that bright?
which HID's u talkin bout???? cause i know theres a glare around the top... but i want my fogs and headlights to mix i dunno how..... u know?
Old 10-04-2006   #24
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
04/05 headlights do glare, but not nearly as much as the 01-03's. You wont notice it, but driving around like that is going to make you look like a giant ball of blue and yellow lights. There's a reason OEM cars don't have HID yellow fogs
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #25
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
so i guess ur gona sell everything now right?

burn!
VTEK2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #26
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
looks good
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #27
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
you cant see anything with most fog light anyway esp oem. so just keep em for looks.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
you cant see anything with most fog light anyway esp oem. so just keep em for looks.
actually ican see well with fogs.....
Old 10-04-2006   #29
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, the oems helped me see small things like glass in the road when I'm driving slow
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote