Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your coupe pic!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006
Hey Hey Hey. Smoke w**d everyday - Dave Chappelle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough
Love the tail SlowEM2

heres mine just tried to mess with photoshop a bit and this is what i came out with:

thanks drew22madder,logicwavelength,and dirty samuri that photo thread helped a bunch

Last edited by 2ME_EM2; 10-04-2006 at 02:00 AM.
Old 10-04-2006
Registered!!

charcoalex is an unknown quantity at this point
when can i post pictures?
Old 10-04-2006
Hey Hey Hey. Smoke w**d everyday - Dave Chappelle

2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough2ME_EM2 is a jewel in the rough
you can post pictures anytime cuz you have more than 15 posts unless the new owners of the site changed it
Old 10-04-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
you can post pictures anytime you want
Old 10-04-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sl0wEM2
Less talk, MORE pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just curious...How much did you pay for those tails?
Old 10-04-2006
Registered!!

05civicdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ViEtDraGoN
DAMN! Everyones Rides Is Lookin SICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

Heres My Baby,

Damn man nice!

What rims are those?
Old 10-04-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by Suzy Q
Just curious...How much did you pay for those tails?
prolly like 350-500 dollars for those badboys
Old 10-04-2006
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sl0wEM2
Less talk, MORE pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking good those euro tails,wonder where you got them....hehe
did you put orange bulbs in? or are they still red?

peace
Old 10-04-2006

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DaRk_MauL
Looking good those euro tails,wonder where you got them....hehe
did you put orange bulbs in? or are they still red?

peace

You got him some euro tails??
No fair
Did you ever find out how much for the folding side mirrors?
Old 10-04-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
PM the person if you have a question, this thread is full of talking..time to start deleting posts soon
Old 10-04-2006

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
PM the person if you have a question, this thread is full of talking..time to start deleting posts soon

im green, you're yellow.
Old 10-04-2006

lol nope
Old 10-04-2006
Registered!!

I Got Soul will become famous soon enoughI Got Soul will become famous soon enough
I don't mean to jump off the subject, but what's with everyone on this site throwing the "NOOB" word around to storke one's ego? I've never been a part of any site similar to this, but I simply assumed that it was a site where civic tuners can culminate. so far it's looking like a tuner hierarchy. site "veterans" belittling the site "noobs" like honda handed them a crown. if you speak to and only respect 5 people in this whole site, then you might want to consider yahoo messenger instead. I read a comment where someone wanted respect due to the "contributions" he'd made to the site. considering this is the internet, I'm puzzled by his idea of "respect". I guess we were suppose to type things like, "oh lord. I wish I could f*ck your car, it's so beautiful". I wonder if his parents loved him? the answer would lead to why he searches for affectionate appreciation on the internet. my apologies to who ever sparked this thread and for bitching so much.
BTW: everyone here's got some really clean-*** coupes. you creative bastards make me jealous.
Old 10-04-2006

Originally Posted by I Got Soul
I don't mean to jump off the subject, but what's with everyone on this site throwing the "NOOB" word around to storke one's ego? I've never been a part of any site similar to this, but I simply assumed that it was a site where civic tuners can culminate. so far it's looking like a tuner hierarchy. site "veterans" belittling the site "noobs" like honda handed them a crown. if you speak to and only respect 5 people in this whole site, then you might want to consider yahoo messenger instead. I read a comment where someone wanted respect due to the "contributions" he'd made to the site. considering this is the internet, I'm puzzled by his idea of "respect". I guess we were suppose to type things like, "oh lord. I wish I could f*ck your car, it's so beautiful". I wonder if his parents loved him? the answer would lead to why he searches for affectionate appreciation on the internet. my apologies to who ever sparked this thread and for bitching so much.
BTW: everyone here's got some really clean-*** coupes. you creative bastards make me jealous.
wow
Old 10-04-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Most of it is just trash talk. Pretty much everyone here is really cool. Stick around a while and You'll see. As for the "nOOb" thing, everyone is a nOOb at one point or another. Get caught slippin or say something wrong and Your a nOOb.

Now back on topic before RHCP0801 gets us both, lol
Old 10-04-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
yea lol rhcp is still a noob.. haha jk
Old 10-04-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
were all noobs
Old 10-04-2006

back to topic
Old 10-04-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
yea post more pics!!! ill have sick pictures in about a week or two waiting for my paint to get done and bodywork

suzy get your friend to sell me that hood!!!
Old 10-04-2006

pmmed
Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by varner88
yea post more pics!!! ill have sick pictures in about a week or two waiting for my paint to get done and bodywork

suzy get your friend to sell me that hood!!!

Will post some pixs to got my oem side yesterday at the dealer
and norrmally ny teinSS would arrive today at the shop...........
Old 10-05-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
back to topic
Shut your mouth and show some respect n00b

Last edited by boricua_civic; 10-05-2006 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-05-2006

Old 10-05-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

haha...

will have new pics of new paint up soooonnn
Old 10-05-2006
Premium Member

genx_7 is an unknown quantity at this point

you make some great points noob!
Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
ill post up soon as i get lowered and other goodies installed.
Old 10-05-2006

sounds good lets get some more pics up!!
Old 10-05-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Eh, it's what we do n00b. When you are here for a short period of time you will considered a n00b, it means nothing more than a new member. Most think the term is derogatory. We only use it derogatory when and if a new member posts stupid **** and doesn't use the search button like saying, "Ok well I have searched and could not find anything on a turbocharger for a 2002 Civic, can someone point me in the right direction." Well there happens to be an entire sections devoted to FI on this website and there is no way he would have searched, or tons of hits would have came up and stared him in the face. So n00b is not meant to be derogatory, unless utter stupidity is shown.
Old 10-05-2006

ok enough about the damn n00b ****

JOEL!!
Old 10-05-2006

hey look a picture of when my car was stock...except for some little ****

Quick Reply: Post your coupe pic!!