Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
Help!!

okay...The other day i changed my brakes and rotors to Powerslot slotted brakes and Hawk pads. After putting them on, i test drove it and it seemed fine but..it was raining when i was test driving it. then today it drove around some more and it was dry out and i notice that my steering shakes alittle bit. not too much, but enough thats its noticable...does anyone know why..i thought I didnt put my tires on correctly, so i took them off and put them back on. but it was still there. so if anyone can tell me why my steering wheel is shaking, let me kno ASAP. Thanks!
Old 09-24-2006
Registered!!

dave_accolade is an unknown quantity at this point
Well maybe its not related directly to what you did, perhaps a motor mount is bad...
Old 09-24-2006
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by dave_accolade
Well maybe its not related directly to what you did, perhaps a motor mount is bad...
Actually, come to think of it, that might be the case. cuz when got in the accident, they replace my motor mount and i notice that my stuff was shifted alitte cuz its a little stiffer when i shift..i'll go consult them about that tomorrow, any more ideas guys??