Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Show some love to the USPS Mail Man...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
04-05 grille is still hot, im not changing mine at all
Old 09-15-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boost_Junkie
sweet suzy...i love my HKS

be sure to post pics when you put them on!!

you can do the exhaust yourself...put it on the hangers first then line it up to bolt that way you dont have to hold it up the whole time

p.s. i dont see a grill...
well i need to adjust my shocks when i get home. so i might try to do the exhaust myself, i may ask my dad to help me. =D

and about the grille...*cough* DjRabbi *cough* is supposed to be giving me the one he ordered...but he's taking forever
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
i suggest taking off the rear passenger wheel for easier access anyways...
Old 09-15-2006

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boost_Junkie
i suggest taking off the rear passenger wheel for easier access anyways...
thanks i will keep that in mind!
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

myinca will become famous soon enoughmyinca will become famous soon enough
good stuff suzy...its goin on this weekend?
Old 09-15-2006

*crosses fingers* I hope!!
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
get that ish istalled yo. does the hks have the high raspy sound, or a low deep tone?
Old 09-15-2006

Originally Posted by _unclejuice
get that ish istalled yo. does the hks have the high raspy sound, or a low deep tone?
everyone i heard said its low deep, kinda quiet.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
awesome exhaust, i love mine, imo it's the best sounnding exhaust for our cars. the only thing i didn't like about it is that it hangs a little low, but easily fixed with shorter exhaust hangers
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
im looking for a louder exhaust. not a ricey prop plane flying through a tunnel sound, just louder than my current one. and speaking of love for the usps, they will very shortly be bringing me my vtec head and vafc2. yayayayay i love delivery people, although, the wait for the truck can be torture. and i have to have everything delivered to my moms house because my pit bulls try to attack the delivery guys so i have to wait for mom to get home and see if my junk was delivered.
Old 09-15-2006

Originally Posted by genexrocket
awesome exhaust, i love mine, imo it's the best sounnding exhaust for our cars. the only thing i didn't like about it is that it hangs a little low, but easily fixed with shorter exhaust hangers
in my case i need it a little low because i have the Aero rear lip, but if its still to low i will definately change the hangers

Originally Posted by _unclejuice
im looking for a louder exhaust. not a ricey prop plane flying through a tunnel sound, just louder than my current one. and speaking of love for the usps, they will very shortly be bringing me my vtec head and vafc2. yayayayay i love delivery people, although, the wait for the truck can be torture. and i have to have everything delivered to my moms house because my pit bulls try to attack the delivery guys so i have to wait for mom to get home and see if my junk was delivered.
what exhaust do you have now?
and yes USPS is awesome...sometimes.

Last edited by Suzy Q; 09-15-2006 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
yeh it does sit low, but the fact that it angles up a little helps clearing the ground coming out of steep places...

i didnt get shorter hangers and ive scraped it maybe 2-3 times tops...

the hks sounds like secks
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
the UPS man can suck my ****! i heard the doorbell ring twice and ran to the door becuase i knew it was my headers...and the jerk off already walking to the truck with my headers on his shoulder....i yelled for him to come back ....he did and when i was signing he said......umm sorry.
Old 09-15-2006

Originally Posted by boxcarracer
the UPS man can suck my ****! i heard the doorbell ring twice and ran to the door becuase i knew it was my headers...and the jerk off already walking to the truck with my headers on his shoulder....i yelled for him to come back ....he did and when i was signing he said......umm sorry.
and we care because?
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
idk! im ouuutttaaaaa heere
Old 09-15-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i heard dhl is even worse. they sometimes are too lazy to come to the door so they just park outside and pretend to deliver it. then online it says delivery attempt made haha
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Suzy Q
and we care because?
gearbox kinda cared O_O

bully
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

usps is definately the most reliable...
Old 09-15-2006
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
Recently, I've been getting stuff from all of them (but dhl, and yes they do suck, HARD!) and they have all been awesome. Yesterday I had UPS and Fed Ex come at the same time (one was leaving as the other was coming), I was hoping they would break out and fight like ninjas or something but they just walked past each other and waved.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ex2k3
Recently, I've been getting stuff from all of them (but dhl, and yes they do suck, HARD!) and they have all been awesome. Yesterday I had UPS and Fed Ex come at the same time (one was leaving as the other was coming), I was hoping they would break out and fight like ninjas or something but they just walked past each other and waved.

LMFAO hahaha sup guy in brown ....sup guy in white/purple....DHL is no where to be found
Old 09-15-2006

I HATE DHL!!! I get my stuff like 2 weeks later with them...
Old 09-15-2006

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
UPS has been here the most, he's been here 4 times this week and 2 times last week. We are on a first name basis now my brother and I have been ordering a lot of stuff for our cars over the last 2 weeks.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

they dont take kindly to poeple names suzy

Old 09-15-2006

I've only used DHL twice, the first time it took about a week and a half to get here and the second time I just called the shipping center the day before it came in and told them to hold it so that I could pick it up myself. They asked me why and I told them because of their lazyf*ck drivers
Old 09-15-2006

they dont take kindly to poeple names suzy

uh okay?

Originally Posted by ex2k3
I've only used DHL twice, the first time it took about a week and a half to get here and the second time I just called the shipping center the day before it came in and told them to hold it so that I could pick it up myself. They asked me why and I told them because of their lazyf*ck drivers

proves DHL is ghey!

Last edited by Suzy Q; 09-15-2006 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

HondaSaurusLX is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got a new catalytic converter via USPS on Monday (should have been Saturday)... it wasn't delivered to the right house (luckily the people refused it and didn't put it on their 2006 Honda Civci Si (just kidding), the guy at the the counter at the Post office, and the box was ripped in <5 different places when he forced it out of some corner in the back. No love from this Civic owner.
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

i like brown men <3 not yellow (dhl) or white/purple men (fed ex)
Old 09-15-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
oh boy usps is teh suck. dont ship anything unless you dont care if it gets lost. ive had something sent from a company that took over a month. i thought it got lost then one day i was like wow it actually came. but ive lost some stuff too. basically its mail at your own risk. and if it gets lost nobody cares unless you got all the extras like confirmation and insurance.
Old 09-15-2006

i like brown men <3 not yellow (dhl) or white/purple men (fed ex)
Bah, gay.

I know our usps delivery person is a woman. She brought me my short shifter, shifter bushings, service manual, and arp head studs and probably some other stuff too. And I think our Fed Ex delivery people alternate because all week it was a guy, but today a woman brought me my head gasket and new oil pan.
Old 09-15-2006

confirmation is like 48 cents...why wouldnt you buy it? lol
Honestly, i have never had a problem with USPS before in my life. I buy and sell things constantly, never a problem here. And considering the fact that i didnt receive mail for over a month (because of Katrina), i was at least fortunate enough to receive all my corresponding mail eventually. None of my things were ever lost.

Quick Reply: Show some love to the USPS Mail Man...