Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

car leaking oil

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
car leaking oil

Dangit... it's always something lately... Friday I put on my Tein Stechs to replace the Ebay fake stechs I got screwed with. I also put on my Tokico blues (man those shocks are AWESOME!! I don't break my teeth on cracks in the road anymore!!) and went and had a friend do an alignment. We also rotated the tires. Well the car was pulling a little after the alignment so I brought it to my inlaw's last night and put it up on the rack, found out the problem is wear on one of the tires so I put them back... then I noticed oil all over the driver's side axle and suspension. Noticed it is leaking from behind the belts... so I'm thinking when Honda did my timing belt a few months ago they messed something up. I'm not losing much oil at all luckily. Good thing I still got some warranty left.
Old 09-12-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about
Probably replaced the seal wrong, take it back and have Honda fix it!!