Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My first photoshoot with my car and my model gf

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
not. it's the truth. the pictures are not photoshoot material. these are not something you would see in a publication.
agreed...i was just saying...douche comments and truth ofter go hand in hand
Old 09-10-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
yea... ummm... if you want to see photoshoot material - check out anything by DrewMader22, dirtySAMURAI, extremecivic02 or somethin like that, or myself.

not that your camera is the problem... you just need to study some photography. you cut off portions of the car and your g/f in some of the shots.... c'mon man. also choose some more neutral backdrop... no "MOVIES" or whatever in that one pic.

ask any one of us i listed there and we'll be more than glad to help you get better at taking pics.
Old 09-10-2006
Support Our Troops -Avenge 9/11

d-thug will become famous soon enough
Thanks man, I appreciate the help, yea I'm still new to it... I've been loking around alot for tips... If I need anything I'm glad your there to help