Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

color change...help decide!

Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
color change...help decide!

ok, im getting my car repainted at the end of winter and im right now trying to get all the parts together for the exterior before i get it repainted
not pictured in all pics i have a kamanari front lip and side skirts and oem taillights again so dont flame for the tinted altezzas...so before i get my exterior painted, i need to get an oem rear bumper, oem aero rear lip, tsunami roof wing lip thing, eyelids, driver side fender, and a carbon fiber hood, i have hookups with paint so i have a set quote on a paint job any oem color with bronze flakes and extra clear coat for $750
i have thought about the electron si blue with bronze flakes, wrx blue with bronze flakes, or a deep pearl red with bronze flakes, if anyone has any other suggestions on what will look good with my bronze rims, or have a preference wiht one of the colors that i like, let me know
here are some pictures...

ANY OTHER COMMENTS ABOUT MY CAR IS WELCOME, its been awhile since ive posted pics so let me know what you think!
thanks
Old 09-01-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
i like the wheels, what kinda exhaust is that j/w?
Go Midori green :-p
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

wheels are enkei evo 5 bronze, exhasut is megan racing drift spec cat back, whats midori green?
never seen it
link me a pic please, i really want a blue though...
got any other suggestions?
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
get championship white with bronze flakes
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
check this thread out of you want a blue (its only honda blues but it should help you out a lil)
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1247021
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough
MIDORI GREEN FTW!

Old 09-02-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
im voting midori green that wil look hot on a 7thgen
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

coupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the rough
I'm liking that green too
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about
I like the red with bronze flakes, check out this site, you can load your car and tint it, lower it, change rims, and color. www.wheelguyz.com
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

more midori green from honda-tech

if you paint your car midori green you will have people look in your car!! lol

Last edited by ruffryde009; 09-02-2006 at 07:47 AM.
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about
That is a nice green!!! Maybe ill paint my 92 accord that color? Good luck on that color choosing 02blk!!!!
Old 09-02-2006
YUL
Registered!!

YUL has a spectacular aura aboutYUL has a spectacular aura about
burnt orange?
Old 09-02-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
I'd go with the si blue. It's a honda color, so it won't look out of place, and will look really good with your wheels. I like the green people are posting, but I think it looks better on the older civics. I don't see that looking good on a 7th gen. Nice car, by the way.
Old 09-02-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i vote championship white with brown flakes
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
championship white with bronze flakes would look good. however im liking the sound of the red with bronze flakes
Old 09-02-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
that puke green is terrible. looks like its 10 yr old faded paint. get something similar to black, so then they wont have to take the entire car apart to color match all the painted areas.
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

yea, well the guy is painting the fender gap, behind the fender, door jams, and trunk, so it wont look out of place
i think the green looks a little faded n stuff, not my cup of tea, i liked orange too, but i dont kno how thatl look with bronze rims...
ok, my choices now are si blue with bronze flakes, championship white wiht bronze flakes, orange like andrew i think his name is ajhdragon or something on here, or a deep red with bronze flakes, i found the color from andysautosport.com, when u go to their homepage, thers a 240 or something above CARS thats a nice deep red

btw, does anyone know how to post a poll on here for you guys to check what color you think will look best?
thanks

what blue is that?
it said LBBP blue, lectron blue pearl? i dunno
what is it guys?

Last edited by 02blackcivic; 09-02-2006 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
i vote milky white with frosted flakes! jkss

but forreal, i would go with a grey/gunmetal colour with bronze flakes! looks really nice imo!!
Old 09-02-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the electron blue is pretty sweet.
Old 09-02-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
I like the idea of keeping some black and doing a burgungy to gold/orange ghost fade

I assume that would add a fair bit of $$$$ however......

Last edited by Hurts2bStock; 09-02-2006 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i would slap the hell out of you if you did that...
Old 09-02-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bullet02ex
championship white with bronze flakes would look good. however im liking the sound of the red with bronze flakes
it will look like goldshaulger (sp?)
Old 09-02-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by djrabbi
it will look like goldshaulger (sp?)

If you do that, I'll want to drink your car.

Oh yeah:

Hi, my name is Robert, and I'm an alcoholic.
Old 09-02-2006
Eternal Blue Member

turbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really nice
red with bronze flakes ftw.
Old 09-02-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
My vote goes to Si blue with bronze flake cause of the wheels. would look spectacular
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
I like the idea of keeping some black and doing a burgungy to gold/orange ghost fade

I assume that would add a fair bit of $$$$ however......
^^^awwwwwwwwwwwwwww HELL NO, i would never do that, thats soo ugly, lol, but thanks for your input, im having a hard time deciding, si blue with bronze flakes or a deep red with bronze flakes

anyone know how to post a poll on your thread???
thanks

thats the red i was talking about...but with bronze flakes
waht do u guys think???
si blue with bronze flakes or this red with bronze flakes

Last edited by 02blackcivic; 09-02-2006 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2006
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
red for sure
Old 09-02-2006
Registered!!

do you guys think it would look good with the door handles shaved?
Old 09-03-2006
Registered!!

slw_turbo_em2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i say house of kolor champagne red!..
Old 09-03-2006
Registered!!

shoe me a pic, and i dont think so, house of kolor is pretty expensive, but give me a photo example and il take it into consideration

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: color change...help decide!