More pics of POS's!! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2006   #1  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
More pics of POS's!!

Gotta love Pos's!!!!!

Fukc all the haters!!!! You guys make this site suck !
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #2  
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
sick rides
flipmoderacer02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #3  
Registered!!

Shifty is on a distinguished road
smurfs!!!
Shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #4  
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
The blue one looks sick
Taffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #5  
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
man its a hard decision what color to get my car repainted in march...wrx blue w/ bronze flakes or si blue with bronze flakes
nice cars guys!
02blackcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #6  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
cars look great
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #7  
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
what about sti black with bronze flakes and rims to match?? volks....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #8  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
the wing is a little much, the laguna seca blue coupe i like.....
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #9  
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
btw, nice whips but i gotta go with drew on the wing chris...
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #10  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i like the coupe, but the sedan's color is nicee
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #11  
I need a drop

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
I got the blues. Nice cars.
thefever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #12  
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
like i said in the other thread, i love the car itself, just not that baby blue color. its a sick car though.

hey i just noticed that your lisence plate matches your paint almost exactly lol

Last edited by CenZ; 08-31-2006 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #13  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02blackcivic
man its a hard decision what color to get my car repainted in march...wrx blue w/ bronze flakes or si blue with bronze flakes
nice cars guys!

wouldnt bother getting it painted, you would probaly get hated on too like logan and i.
Old 09-01-2006   #14  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
F U, im not a hater..lol

nice cars!!!!! love that laguna blue!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #15  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Who is hating on your cars? Is this why you both have to say, here is pics of our POS's? Who cares if you get hated on really? Is it there car? No! do what you want with it, thats why you own the damn thing, do i care what people say about my car? If they tell me they like it, then i care, they say something about changing this and that, i'm like listen, its my car, if i were to change all that **** then it would be your car. There's an article in the new Modified about hating. I don't think people are really hating on your car, i think it was more of Logan getting mad cause he was negative repping people and people didn't like it.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #16  
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
the wing is a little much.....
AGREED! Coupe looks sweet though! And I see an intercooler up front...mad props! Is it turbo'd or swapped and turbo'd???

Last edited by redrocket600; 09-01-2006 at 12:52 PM.
redrocket600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #17  
The Nightraid crew - Sensible Ownage

evilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the roughevilone is a jewel in the rough
I've only got one thing to say as far as improvements go...for the love of god, put some mesh in those damn bumpers on the sedan!

Beyond that, though....nice.
evilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #18  
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I feel blue and love it nice work
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #19  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilone
I've only got one thing to say as far as improvements go...for the love of god, put some mesh in those damn bumpers on the sedan!

Beyond that, though....nice.

the love of god has put mesh on all bumpers on that sedan yo. just cant really see it cause its painted black and the pics are take from far away.
Old 09-06-2006   #20  
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
well there is a **** load of hater's on this site. but if you look at there ride it's bone stock. hell i like you cars they look clean.i think people only hate on are rides because thats what they want and they know they will never have it.they want to be the one that pull up in the parking lot or where everyone hangs out and have every head turn at your ride. i love the feeling i get when i get out of my car and i see everyone jaw drop.that make me like top dog.
01candycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #21  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01candycivic
well there is a **** load of hater's on this site. but if you look at there ride it's bone stock. hell i like you cars they look clean.i think people only hate on are rides because thats what they want and they know they will never have it.they want to be the one that pull up in the parking lot or where everyone hangs out and have every head turn at your ride. i love the feeling i get when i get out of my car and i see everyone jaw drop.that make me like top dog.
I know exactly what your saying!!!!
Old 09-07-2006   #22  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
i think both cars are sick
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #23  
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
how many threads ur gonna make....rofl....U make you mods for yourself....why care what we think? Those blue's are awesome!! How much for the laguna blue paint job??
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #24  
im just a stupid n00b who knows nothing

CM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of light
the coupe the sedan

Thats by far the nicest coupe ive ever seen i dont see how could anyone hate on either of these cars! jealousy =
CM92065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #25  
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
both car looks nice ...propz
ill02civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #26  
Registered!!

coupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the roughcoupe2003 is a jewel in the rough
Both cars look great!!!

coupe2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #27  
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
intercooler color seems girly, but good job on both cars
dp_yz713 is offline   Reply With Quote