Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

will rsx seats fit in sedan? if so i want some pics!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kronickz is an unknown quantity at this point
will rsx seats fit in sedan? if so i want some pics!

do rsx seats fit in a sedan? let me know and if you have pics, lets see em!
Old 08-27-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Yes
This thread:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=218571

More specifically my car:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...24&postcount=9
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kronickz
do rsx seats fit in a sedan? let me know and if you have pics, lets see em!
next time please use the search button instead of making a worthless thread
Old 08-27-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

kronickz is an unknown quantity at this point
i meant, do the rear seats of an rsx fit the sedan, sorry.
Old 08-28-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
basically not well. they will "fit" but no well at all. Lots of gaps and won't line up right. So don't do it.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
basically not well. they will "fit" but no well at all. Lots of gaps and won't line up right. So don't do it.

not even if you take out some of the foam like in pnoyster2k1civic's DIY? I have a coupe and fit them in last week, there's a good 2 inches I shaved off each end
Old 08-28-2006

What I am saying is they are so small they will look ugly and chances are won't fit right. Especially since the side pieces will be cloth and insides leather the back of the car will look ugly.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ashtonp
not even if you take out some of the foam like in pnoyster2k1civic's DIY? I have a coupe and fit them in last week, there's a good 2 inches I shaved off each end
Coupe and sedan don't have the same rear seat design.

Coupes seat are sort of squared off at the ends while sedans are rounded to accomodate the rear doors.

The rear looks better if you have it redone in RSX style fabric and trim.

Last edited by LiKEaFeRiO; 08-28-2006 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
What I am saying is they are so small they will look ugly and chances are won't fit right. Especially since the side pieces will be cloth and insides leather the back of the car will look ugly.
the rsx seats are actually wider than civic seats. they are only smaller vertically but still fit flush only exposing the groove in the rear deck.

Originally Posted by LiKEaFeRiO
Coupe and sedan don't have the same rear seat design.

Coupes seat are sort of squared off at the ends while sedans are rounded to accomodate the rear doors.

The rear looks better if you have it redone in RSX style fabric and trim.
oh ok i see what you guys are saying. with the base of the rear in the coupe there are gaps too but nothing big, how big are the gaps for the back part of the seat for sedans? And also if a sedan owner had a black car how noticable would it be?

Last edited by ashtonp; 08-28-2006 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Sedans seats are bigger than coupe seats so you'll have a bigger gap.
Putting RSX rears in a sedan...the outcome isn't worth the effort.

I forgot, the sedan also has the the extra piece on each end where as the coupe doesn't.
I'm talking about the 2 cushions that are at the ends of the fold down back rests.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

^^ahhh forgot about those