Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Last teaser before the DIY.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Cool Last teaser before the DIY.....

They r wired biznotches!!!!! Thanks to dru for the wiring diagram.....I was too excited and couldn't wait for u brad . Followin the diagram is fairly simple but very time consuming running all of those wires. I would write the DIY now but im going to see beerfest now.....ill type it up later tonite, worst case tomorrow during work.

http://rapidshare.de/files/30992249/...do....3gp.html
Old 08-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lmao I hate you You'll soon see what I did today though
Old 08-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I can't wait.....I know its something carbon fiber ;-)
Old 08-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
LOLOLOLOL. Nooo not yettttttt
Old 08-27-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Tell me HondaKorn!!!
Old 08-27-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
what is it? after an hour going through that site and dl the file, idk what to open it with.
Old 08-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

its a windows file....my phone has windows on it

** I wired my powerfolding mirrors to auto fold........
Old 08-31-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Can't wait for the DIY. I want these mirrors baad.
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
hahahah... thats... cute
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
hahahah... thats... cute
lmao ditto
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

randy6duece will become famous soon enoughrandy6duece will become famous soon enough
damn thats hot dude...
Old 08-31-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Looks sweet.........how was beerfest?
Old 08-31-2006
Life is better with 5lug

sooo tite.....no plot at all though.....but very funny cuz I went with some german and irish ppl....rofl
Old 08-31-2006
suffering the heat in my black civic

heyitziak is on a distinguished road
cant wait to see the DIY , may be i should jump on the GB on those mirror and get my self a pair